Chapter 31.

Shishir's POV.

I cannot lose her. I will not lose her. I will not allow-

"What will you do?" Paresh's voice sliced into my mental rant. I looked at him as he came into view beside me. "Seriously now, what is the plan?"

"I will- I will talk to her, explain how it was." I say and am hit with the truth of the matter. I don't really have a proper plan.

My angry stride falters as I look at Paresh's smug 'I thought so' expression.

For once he is right. I cannot walk upto Suvi demanding to talk. She will throw me out of the room, if not out of the house. She will need to be taken by surprise.

She is already furious and very hurt right now and if I push matters, Suvi being Suvi, will end up getting angrier.

"You just have to ask you know." chimes in Paresh.

"Ask her to listen?" I blurt out, surprised at his suggestion.

"No no. That will be like signing your own suicide ritual."

Suicide ritual? I glare at him "Thanks for the motivating and encouraging thoughts." I spat out. "Then why are you suggesting to ask her?"

"I meant you just need to ask –me." He said his thumb pointing at his chest.

I frown in confusion. "Ask you?"

"For expert advice." He says rolling his eyes as though I missed out on the most obvious fact.

"Do you think I am mad? She is already so angry, why should I intentionally make are angrier by trying out your silly ideas?" I mutter shaking my head.

I looked at in the direction of her door and gulp. I could practically do anything for the girl on the other side of the door, but the prospect of facing her right now is daunting. Especially since I know I am guilty and her anger is directed towards me. And I am the one who hurt her. That thought looms over everything else right now. The fact that I hurt her is killing me.

I cannot let her remain like that. I cannot let her shut me off. That is the mistake I did and am in a big mess right.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and strode towards her room. I hope she is inside and not in some other corner of the house.

"I will be outside if you are still alive, later." Paresh sang out from behind me.

"Ass." gritted at him over my shoulder.

"Here take this. I found it in your kitchen counter" he suddenly came bounding up from behind and shoved a plastic jar in my hand.

"Chocolate spread." He said grinning. I nodded as I put in my pocket. Yes that should mellow her mood a bit.

Taking a deep breath and I pushed the door open slightly, before I could start getting any other thoughts.

My heart broke at her tear strained face. I  could feel my temper rise, at myself for being so insensitive with my words.

How could I ever have such vindictive thoughts about her? I know I never meant her to be unhappy, but my anger did get the better of me and made me bitter.

I flung the door open with force as I strode in and saw her startled expression

Suvarna's POV.

*From ten minutes before Shishir's enters.*

I let the door close behind me as I rushed inside my room. Pain was shooting in my chest in waves. Shishir, Shishir of all the people had such bitter thoughts about me!