Chapter 75.

Please ensure you have read the previous chapter before reading this one.:)

Suvarna's POV.

I got down from the car as Shishir pulled it to a halt in front of his apartment building.

"Suvi!" Both the Mehrotra brats yelled but I ignored them as I banged the car door shut and walked away while dialling a number on my mobile.

"Hi Prema." I said in a sing song voice and heard Paresh squeak in the background

"Prema!? She called Prema bhaiya!"

"Calm down. Don't over react!" Said the elder brat trying to sound wise.

I stopped walking and gave them a smug look before speaking into the phone "I have an amazing news! Paresh has fallen in love with a girl here in London-"

The phone was snatched from my hand as Paresh shouted into it "Lies! All Lies- er- Hello? Yes - Um you have a good day Madam. Bye!"

He glared at me as I gave him a wicked smirk "Suvi that was not funny! British Museum!"

Pesky! How dare they call me Pesky! I will show them how pesky I can get!

Shishir started laughing as Paresh continued to whine "The receptionist called me Madman!"

I pried the phone out from Paresh's grip and eyed Shishir as he laughed. I tried not to laugh at the thought of what was about to happen.

"Hello Rahul! Yes I have reached." I said into the phone before disconnecting. Immediately the background talks started.

"She called Rahul bhaiya!"

"Don't be silly Paresh. She is just trying to trick me like she tricked you!"

"So you are not jealous?"

"Why is it so difficult to understand that Shishir Mehrotra is never jealo-" the last bit died on his lips as Rahul came jogging up to us smiling widely.

Shishir Mehrotra I know how to poke a dent in your peace of mind I thought trying not to laugh at Shishir's scowl in Rahul's direction.

"Thank you so much Suvsrna for texting and letting me know. I have been down here ever since waiting for you." Rahul said as he smiled at the three of us.

Shishir scowled harder in response while Paresh looked delighted at his chance to get back at Shishir for laughing at him.

"Calm down. Don't over react bhaiya!" a gleeful Paresh said softly, but I managed to hear it and almost laughed out loud.

I handed the tiny item to Rahul, making sure it is not visible. Rahul immediately clutched ot to his heart in a sign of relief. "You are a sweetheart Suvarna. Thank you so much!"

"I hope I was not being pesky and disturbed you by texting you?" I asked emphasising on particular words. "You did not think me as being nosey or a pest did you?"

"What are you saying Suvarna?" Rahul said frowning "I have to be a crackpot to think like that about you!"

Crackpot! I had to chuckle silently at this as Shishir looked ready to erupt. Rahul has backed off still the man gets so worked up. He even keeps insisting he is not jealous!

"It is very childish to clutch things like that." Shishir muttered obviously curious as to what I had given Rahul

"Childish? Come on Shravan you know that is not right!" Rahul said as he showed Shishir what he had in his palm. "I always carry it with me, my mother has given it to me."