Chapter 110 Part 2

While writing the scene about the accidental kiss years ago I had got a feeling that scene should be told in detail but was still in two minds. Then @AthiraNP asked me 'which chapter was it?' and if she had missed reading about ShraMan's first ever kiss!

And that helped me decide that this scene - accidental or not should be told in detail. After all as Shravan said 'A kiss is a kiss.' -haha.

Enjoy!

Happy Home- Before leaving for Lodhi Gardens.

Suvarna's POV.

I stifled a laugh at Shravan's expression when Krishna uncle called out to him.

"Is that your nickname Mehrotra- Shamboo baba?" Charles asked gleefully as Krishna uncle reached us.

"Whatever it means, it kind of suits you." Danny quipped.

"Suvarna I am so happy for you child, for both of you." Krishna uncle said smiling broadly.

"Thank you." I said sincerely as he placed a loving hand of blessing on my head and beamed at a scowling Shishir .

"You are not happy Shamboo baba?" Krishna uncle asked frowning in confusion.

"Krishna Uncle please at least today call me Shishir." Shishir groaned.

Krishna uncle beamed at him "I wanted to thank you." He said looking at Shishir fondly. "For giving me a chance to be here and be a part of your happiness." He folded his hands and Shishir leaned forward and pulled him in a hug.

I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat. This man was the best thing that happened to me.

Krishna uncle beamed happily "I will see you all later. I need to get back to serving."

"Damn , that was emotional." Charles muttered and Danny nodded.

"Bahut kachha."

"Danny!" Shishir glared and Paresh chortled loudly while I and Preeti shared an amused look.

"Kachha means underpants. If you want to say good the word is 'achha'." Paresh explained between his laughing spell.

"Oh!" Danny said and then "Oh no!"

"What did you do?" I asked smiling at his dismayed look.

"That girl- I - hell! No wonder she glared and me and walked away again!"

"Which girl? Oh you mean Aditya's sister? What did you say?" I asked looking at him in amusement.

"I tried to explain I did not mean to call her monkey." He said looking sheepish. "She is Aditya's sister??"

"What exactly did you say?" Paresh asked looking very interested.

"I pointed at her flowing skirt and-" he paused looking aghast.

"You mean pointed at her lehenga? And?" I asked beginning to understand where it was going.

"I said Sumder Kachha!" He groaned face palming as I and Prema gasped with our hands on our mouth.

The men burst out laughing. "Oh man she will think you are such a big pervert!" Charles exclaimed.

"I know!" Danny groaned looking devastated.

"When did you get a chance to talk to her again?" Shishir asked.

"Just now, she was passing by when you had been talking to Mr. Krishna." Danny groaned.