Chapter 97.

When the Monday expected chapter happens on Sunday night! haha

Enjoy!

Suvarna's POV.

I glanced at my watch impatiently. I am late thanks to the almost stagnant traffic jam at the last crossing.

His plane has already landed few minutes back and he will be coming out any minute now!

Luckily I managed to park my car without much trouble and ran inside. I can hardly wait to see him. It's been just three days since I returned home to Delhi and I am already missing him and London like crazy.

My breath hitched when I caught sight of him. In dark jeans and navyblue polo neck sweater he literarily took my breath away!

I stood there drinking in the sight of him unobstructed. He is not expecting me and has not yet seen me yet. Smiling to myself I continued to look at him as he pushed his trolly.

A head taller than most people around he was impossible to miss and too dashing to be ignored!

Suvi stop drooling at your man! I raised my arm intending to wave at him. I smiled thinking what his expression would be when he would see me here!

Two men pointing in his direction caught my attention and my hand froze halfway up.

I hid when I saw the two men approaching him. I perhaps should not have come to the airport to pick him up.

I should have known his clients would be here to receive him.

No wonder I did not see any of his family members here to receive him. Paresh has been so busy checking on the details of the upcoming case that we have hardly  spoken in the past couple of days.

In my excitement to surprise Shishir I had not even told anyone I was coming here, lest someone mentioned it to him by mistake.

Wearily I trudged towards my car and opened the door and sat behind the steering wheel.

Silly Suvi.

I sighed wearily and reached for the keys in my purse.

At the sound of the passenger door opening my head snapped in the direction and I gasped as Shishir got in and grinned at me.

He is here!

My heart thudding I just gazed at him "Shishir! Those men! Your-"

"Shh" he said tenderly laying a finger on my lips "I will not cheat on my profession but my priority is and always will be –you."

He opened his arms and I happily leaned into a warm hug.

"How did you know I have come here?" I asked laying my cheek on his chest.

"I saw you. I did not want to interrupt your 'ogling me' session so did not directly look your way- owww" he broke off when I hit his hand playfully.

My face must be flaming red right now. "I was not ogling you. I was trying to look for you in the crowd." I mumbled burying my nose around his neck.

I felt his chest vibrate and knew he was laughing at me.

The mean man!

Pulling away I tried to unsuccessfully untangle myself from his arms.

"Um Suvi let's avoid driving through the vegetable market." He said his eyes roaming my face.

"Why?" I asked confused. "You know if we take the one at the bend it will be a short cut."