Chapter 67

Suvarna's POV.

I stared in awe at the structure in front. It had a mystique quality about it. It ismassive and I am enchanted.

Now the only cloud in my horizon is- what is it's name?

For some reasons Shishir rushed our shopping trip and made us huddle into the car and John drove us to the station directly.

The train journey this time too had been really marvellous- though quite long! We travelled for well over six hours but it was worth it.

It was almost evening now and I still it not know what Shishir is upto. I looked at the three guys and saw Shishir had his eyes on me. He gave me a smile and I scowled at him.

What does he mean by rushing me off like that? I was having such a good time. Not that I am not enjoying now but I am not going to tell him that.

I had thought we will return to London since our grandfathers are back but this trio seems to be cooking something up!

Well Shishir seems to be having a plan and these two are going along with it. Worse part is he keeping me in the dark.

I decided to ignore the trio - well for the simple reason right now they were not paying attention to me.

But I really want to know where I am and the sign boards are not helping. The ones near me are not even in English.

Looking around I caught sight of a young man who was clicking photographs of the structure in front. I bit my lip slightly thinking about it then making up my mind I approached him.

From the corner of my eye I saw that boyfriend of mine start to frown and increased my pace.

Good! NOW he thinks of paying attention to me.

I went and stopped near the man and he gave me a look of surprise.

All I want to find out is the name of the place we are in. From the time duration we took to reach here it has to be interior France.

Infact the French spoken here seems to be quite different from what people where speaking in Paris.

I don't speak or understand the language but still it sounded totally different and I am intrigued by it.

"Hello." I smiled at the man trying not to pay attention to the three men approaching us.

Let those three go to hell. I will show them I can take care of myself even when they are insensitive and don't include me in their discussions.

The man in front of me had stopped clicking pictures and was looking at me with a small smile on his face.

Encouraged I asked him "Do you speak English?"

When he nodded I sighed in relief. "I was wondering what is the name of this place?" I asked pointing at the massive building in front.

When the man's eyebrows rose up I realised how silly my question have sounded.

Crap! How do I manage to make myself look so silly? Noticing the trio had almost reached us I made a determined effort to show I am having a nice casual conversation with the man.

"I mean I know- Of course I do." I said with a hollow made up laughter. "But since the French spoken here is so different I-"

The loud bark of laughter made me stop abruptly and I turned to see their very amused faces. Danny and Shishir were grinning and Paresh was jumping up and down, wearing that new coat of his.

"Why is the fancy dressed banana bouncing around?" I asked glaring at the still grinning Danny.

Shishir the brainless, manner less boy I decided to ignore.