Chapter 40.

Meet Sunny guys!

Paresh's POV.

"Suvi!" I shouted as I saw her eyes droop shut after hitting the metal railing of the fire escape.

"What is going on here?" I heard a very familiar voice behind me and spun around. My eyes widened when I saw Danny standing right behind me. I glanced at the now open door of flat 5B to find Ricky there.

"Oh crap! Man are you trying to get all of us into trouble?" I heard Danny ask Rahul as he saw Suvi. "What are you both doing here?" he turned to me looking angry.

I feel my temper rise. I know bhaiya always looked up upon him and respects him and his opinion. "I should be asking you that question! What are you doing here?"

I turned around without waiting for him to answer and crouched down to where Suvi lay on the ground. I gulped knowing I was also responsible for what happened. What were we thinking coming to confront Rahul about that night?

Now there was no doubt that Danny was very much a involved and probably the main brain behind all this.

I lifted Suvi up into a sitting position. "Suvi!" I called to her desperately

I heard talk trio talk in whisper behind us. I could not catch what they were discussing and did not really care. Right now all I want is for Suvi to be all right.

I patted Suvi's cheek and called out again "Suvi. Please be all right." I checked her head for any injury and found a slight bump. That was all. No blood or any other injuries, at least seemingly.

"Someone is coming! Ricky come out!" I heard Danny say urgently.

I turned my head and saw Ricky rush out and shut the door behind him. What is going on?

"Both of you will ruin everything!" Danny said looking at me and Suvi's still unconscious form.

Before I could realise what was happening Danny lifted Suvi up and started walking down the stairs.

I felt a hand go around my mouth before I could object. "Sorry brother." I heard Rahul's voice as he dragged me down a few steps.

I tried pushing away his hand but he did not budge, Since when did Rahul get so strong?

"Ricky go back up in about two minutes and ring the doorbell." Danny said and kept moving downstairs.

I desperately tried to push at Rahul's hand again. Then an idea struck me. I reached out quietly to my phone in the pocket of my jeans. I tried to figure out with my fingers then pressed a number- hoping I had pressed the correct one to speed dial Shishir bhaiya.

I pulled Rahul's hand away at last and said aloud. "Suvi could be hurt badly! Rahul I need to take her to the Doctor now!"

"Shh- Not so loud." Danny hissed. "She is fine. Just dazed a bit."

"How do you know that? Standing on the fourth floor of the apartment you cannot judge that!" I hope bhaiya catches on. I hope I have dialled correctly, I hope bhaiya has answered. I closed my eyes for a moment knowing a lot I had left in the hands of 'hope.'

"Seriously Paresh ? You think we do not realise what you are doing?" Danny had stopped walking and looked at me.

Before any of us could say another word I heard footsteps and saw Shishir bhaiya rush up the stairs! How did he reach here so soon?

"Bhaiya!" I said relived. He did not even spare us half a glance as he scooped Suvi from Danny's arms and rushed towards the elevator. I followed him glad that the duo did not try to follow us.