Chapter 46.

Shishir's POV.

I looked at Richard as he walked in. "Since you are here, can I assume there has been some progress?" I ask him with any preamble.

Last few days I have been completely into finding details about what happened with Suvi and why. I have checked with Richard from time to time about Ben's whereabouts. His actions have been pretty routine and not suspicious at all.

Ben is being careful that much is evident but we are digging beyond the superficial level and have his every action secretly monitored.

"If it can be called progress, then I guess we have." Richard said frowning slightly.

"What is it?" I ask sitting down and beckoned him to take a seat.

"Do sharks hibernate?" he asked me.

I gave him a long look before standing up "Call me when you want to talk sensibly." I muttered and I started moving towards the door.

"Then give me a sensible case to work on if you are looking for sensible talks." He retorted making me stop on my track.

"Your point is?" I asked my eyes narrowing.

"Ben got a call on his phone. Just a sentence spoken before the line was disconnected." Richard said returning my look.

Somehow I knew that one sentence would be another gibberish like the last one 'Ben's comb has fallen into river Thames.'

I continued to look at Richard till he said. "Sexy Shark has come out of hibernation."

I almost groaned as I heard this. "Are sharks sexy?" Richard asked sounding confused.

"From this whole thing all you want to know is whether sharks are sexy or they hibernate?" I asked irritated.

Richard shrugged his shoulder and looked away. I drew in my breath in impatience. What was wrong with him? He is highly competent and professional normally.

"Did you trace the phone number that the call came from?" I spelt it out for him at last.

"Of course! That is why I am here." He said and felt silent again.

"Richard!" I said close to losing my temper. "Why are you not following up on the number?"

"I am doing just that." He responded. He got up and walked till he was standing right in front of me. "Your office's landline number."

I looked at him stupefied. "Someone from this office called Ben with that gibberish?"

He nodded.

"So basically we have reached a dead end?" I asked him softly.

"Seemingly. At least for now. We have to dig deeper and mabe change our strategy." Richard said.

"Right." I said not knowing how else to respond.

"I will keep you informed Shishir. Don't worry. We will sort this soon." Richard said heading towards the door of my office.

"Thanks mate." I said tonelessly.

Just then his mobile rand and he answered it. I heard him say 'Thanks' into the phone before he turned to face me.

"Ben called our office to give another Bulletin board message. Just three words added to this one- 'Inform Silly Willy.'"

"Sexy Shark has come out of hibernation. Inform Silly Willy?" I repeated. "That is the message?"

Richard nodded and went out of the room after waving a mock salute at me.

I ran a hand in my hair feeling totally stumped. I hate this feeling of utter confusion.