Chapter 60. Maha Chapter.

Suvarna's POV.

I stepped out of the Doctor's office with a smile on my face, a smile that stretched wide and made my cheeks ache.

Both the Mehrotra brothers flanked me on either side as we walked towards the car. Charles was standing beside the car, leaning on to it. He straightened up as he saw us approaching and smiled till he saw my smile was still as wide and unchanged

Both the brats beside me gave out muffled chuckles and Shishir put his arms around me as he shrugged his shoulders while looking at Charles. I am not sure what Charles interpreted but he gave me a silent smirk and I broadened my smile.

He opened the car's back seat door for me and I closed it and sat in the front passenger seat instead. "Let the laughing jokers sit together at the back."

"Something serious Suvarna?" He asked sounding serious but a smile tugging on his lips gave him away.

"No! Of course not." I said between my stretched out lips. I pointed towards my 'smile' "See? I am smiling."

Shishir looked at me with a failed attempt to look serious and reached out to ruffle my hair. I batted at his hand and jerked my head away.

"It's okay Suvi. It will be fine." He said trying to pacify me. I did not answer and kept my eyes on the road ahead.

"Mehrotra this sounds serious. What exactly did you two do to trouble Suvarna?" Charles asked though he still seemed amused with the whole scenario.

Shishir smiled and said "I have my memory back."

"So that is supposed to be good." Charles said looking confused.

Shishir nodded. "The doctor did the basic check up and asked me to relate some incidents of the days I did not remember. It went smooth till he asked these two here to ask me some random questions related to those days."

"That is when we realised tere were slight gaps still there, when he would remember some parts of an incident and still try remember some details." Paresh piped in.

"The doctor assured it is something normal and nothing to worry about and the brain is adjusting to everything without stressing out and soon those tiny gaps will also be gone." Shishir said looking at me once again trying to emphasis the point that this was not serious.

"What is the problem then? This seems to be good news and good speed of recovery." Charles asked frowning in confusion.

Paresh put his arm on his shoulder. "The problem is the doctor is good with his knowledge on medical science but this tongue is not 'Suvi proof.'" The brat said it making it sound like a top secret and I picked up the bottle of water lying on the seat beside me and flung it at him.

He caught it effortlessly and opened it and drank in a long sip "Thanks Suvi." He grinned at me.

Shishir came and sat beside me behind the steering wheel and I realised he must have taken the key from Charles without me noticing.

Charles and Paresh sat in the back seat of the car in a flash and he started the car before I could react or object, so I decided to ignore all of them.

"'Suvi proof?'" Charles asked, sounding totally interested in the topic by now.

"In his attempt to make us feel better he said 'The gaps may be of petty incidents that are probably not important.'" Paresh explained.

I had enough "How dare he say that? Any memory that has me in it has to be very important. How can he make such a careless statement?"

"Suvi he apologised." Shishir said giving me a smile as he drove.