Chapter 76

Republished this chapter for 2 reasons

1. Some messaged requesting an update.. and realised for some reasons they had not got notification for this update:)

2. To share a good news. Chapter 1 of this book got 10K reads today (19th May 2017)!
Stay tuned for a surprise!  
Or do you all want to decide what you want? let me know by commenting.:)
Love, from me to you.:)
Shilpi

Suvarna's POV.

I turned in bed trying to find a comfortable position. After couple of minutes I tried again and groaned as the bed remained uncompromising as ever. It has been like this almost the entire night. I have hardly been able to sleep.

I know I should not be blaming the bed when it's me who has been feeling so restless. I smiled remembering the reason for my restlessness. I glanced at my right hand.

S.M

I am wearing his initials! Thinking about the happenings of the previous day I bite my lip and close my eyes letting the happy feeling wash over me.

Closing my eyes does not help as Shishir's happy face comes into my mind. He had been grinning like an idiot almost through out after that.

It's his fault that I am in this half asleep state. When I finally managed to push him inside his room and ran to mine and bolted it from inside I had thought he would let us both rest.

But no! No sooner had I changed and snuggled into my bed my phone rang!

***Last night***

I smiled as I saw the name on my screen.

Cucumber Mafia.

I should be changing his display name in my contact I chuckled to myself as I punched the answer button.

'Hey Meri Zindagi' came his voice before I could utter a word making me smile wider than before as I remembered that was how he had me in his contact.

I fought away the smile and tried to sound sleepy and stern "Hello? Who is this?" I said pretending not to know who has called.

"Little teddy bear?" he responded, his smile evident in his voice.

"What do you want?"

"Three pots of honey." He chuckled and I gave up pretending and laughed softly.

"You still remember this game we used to play?" I asked.

"Of course love, I have not forgotten anything." He said and I could imagine him to be smiling.

"So why did you call really?" I probed laying my head down on pillow and switched off the bedside lamp.

"To hear your sexy voice."

I almost sat back up - sexy voice?

"Shishir!" I reprimanded as my cheeks went warm.

"Are you blushing?" I heard him laugh and huffed.

"No! I am about to disconnect the call." I stated.

"If you do that I will come to your room."

"I have locked it." I said triumphantly.

"I have the key." He retorted. "I am on my way."

"Shishir No!" I said frantically "I am sleepy. I will see you in the morning."

I heard him laugh "Relax sweetheart. I am joking." Then after a short pause "But I do want to snuggle with you while sleeping."

"Shishir Mehrotra don't be naughty."