Rich!Netherlands x Fem!Country!Servant!Reader-Don't Try To Change Me

Start from the beginning

"I don't think I've ever asked, what country are you from?" He says walking me over the couch and sitting next to me

"(C/n)" I reveal

"That country is getting worse by the day, there is a sickness going around." He sighs

I looks me up and down and frowns a little bit. I start to feel scared under his strong gaze.

"(C/n)?" He asks

"Yeah that's where I'm from." I state confused

"No, you're (C/n) aren't you?" He states "I can't believe I didn't notice earlier, you're always sick and always hungry but even so you stay stuck thin. You cough up blood and look tired all the time."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I say looking away

"I think you do, my country can help yours. Technically you're living at my house so your country is under me." He says with a deep breath

"NO!" I yell

He stares at me as though I've gone crazy.

"I don't want your help, the last think I need is to become dependant on another country and starting a war when I want to be independent!" I say balling my hands into fists

"Listen, I can help you. I know what it's like to be under someone's control.

I'm about to reject him when I feel extremely dizzy. I fall to the ground and start coughing up more blood.

"Listen, you shouldn't have tried to make me more of a lady or more mannered or whatever because it was never going to work." I say raspyly as my throat has become dry "You and I are different and I don't want you trying to change me. Just take me as I come because I'm never going to back down and become some perfect person."

"Why are you telling me this?" He asks

"Because I don't how much longer I'm going to be around, my country had taken a turn for the worse and I can feel it." I say closing my eyes an trying to focus on something

"I'm going to help your country, it doesn't matter what you say." He says and picks me up bridal style

I close my eyes and soon enough I pass out. If it's time for my country to end then so be it.

Netherlands' P.O.V.
I hold (Y/n) closer to me and try to make sure she is comfortable. I've known for a long time that things in (C/n) we're getting worse but it wasn't a country I had any connection with. Not to mention you can't help if you don't know the personification.

I open up the door to my room and lay her down on my bed. After covering her with the blanket I brush a strand of her (h/c) hair out of her face. I've loved her for so long and now I've found a way for her to get closer to me.

Sometimes I try to annoy her because she is cute when she's angry. I know she must be going through a lot of emotions as she was basically kicked out of home so I tried to make her stay here as easy as possible. But I guess I didn't really do a good job.

I go to my office and make a few calls to my boss. Her country is going to receive help very soo; but I don't know how I will handle her leaving me once her country is better.

*Time skip to a week later*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I open my eyes and look around the strange room I'm in. It's beautiful with a big bed, a fireplace, a big fur rug and a couch with a table. There is a Netherlands flag on the wall. Ohh this is Tim's bedroom. Why the hell am I here?

Wait I don't feel any pain or sickness. What's going on why don't I feel any pain? The door cracks open and I see Tim walk in holding a tray of food.

"Good you're awake." He says sitting next to me

"What happened?! Why don't I feel sick?!" I ask

"Calm down everything is going to be okay." He says placing the breakfast tray down on the nightstand "Your county is doing better, I sent help into yours so you country isn't going to disappear."

He places his hand on my head and ruffles my hair.

"Why would you do that?" I ask

"Because I love you." He answers and passes me the breakfast tray

"Wait what?" I ask

"I love you, that's why I got you out of your family. They treated you horribly and I wanted you to be able to live happily." He answers

"Really? But I was your maid." I question

"I know, I forgot that other people don't like cleaning as much as I do." He says with a tiny smirk

I think I've been hiding my feelings from him to long. I mean he is really handsome and kind of sweet. But I just always thought badly of him because he made me work for him. I guess I should have given him a chance.

"How do you feel about me?" He asks

I look down awkwardly.

"I like you." I whisper "A lot."

He smiles and lifts my head. I realise how close he is and if we move out lips would touch, he leans closer and I can feel his hot breath on my lips. He finally presses his lips to mine and I kiss back straight away.

I feel happiness which is something I haven't felt for years. When he pulls back I realise that I still have another question to ask.

"Why did you try to make me act more like a lady?"I ask

"Because even if you weren't cleaning I still wanted a way to keep you around." He replies

I press my lips to his again and it is just as amazing as it was before. I guess I just need to calm down when meeting people. I'm glad I found Tim. Even though he's kind of intimidating and scary but he has a sweet side. He saved my country and promised that he would let me go. But strangely I don't want to. I want to stay with him forever.

"Ik hou van je." He says slowly trailing his lips down my neck

(Dutch:Ik hou van je- I love you)

"Ik hou ook van je." I reply with my hands trailing up to his heads

(Dutch:Ik hou ook van je-I love you too)

He starts sucking on my neck and I let out a moan. This is going to be a long day.