Rich!Netherlands x Fem!Country!Servant!Reader-Don't Try To Change Me

Start from the beginning

His eyes have a pained expression but I ignore it.

"I'm going to teach you how to be a proper lady." He says

"What?! Why?!" I yell

He grabs my arm and pulls me through the hallways. I try to break his grip on my but he's to strong for me. He pulls me into one of his rooms and grabs a (f/c) dress. He passes it to me and stares at me.

"What? Do you want me to wipe the counter with it?" I ask sarcastically

"I'll give you ten minutes to put it on." He says and walks out of the room

I grip my teeth and stare at myself in the mirror. I look pale and my (e/c) eyes look tired and full of anger. I guess I should get changed, it's better than this maid dress anyway. I slip off my clothes and pull the dress on. It actually looks really pretty but on me not so much...

My country must be getting worse and worse. I let out a cough and I see blood on my hand. After wiping it away I tell Tim he can come back in. When he does he looks me up and down.

"What are you playing at?" I ask

"You're very rude and ill-mannered, I'm going to teach you how to behave like a lady." He says

I sigh and follow after him when he leads me to the dinner table. I sit down and he places a bowl of soup in front of me. I reach over to a spoon and he slaps my hand softly.

"Wrong spoon, use this one." He says

I reach over for a different one and he nods. I spoon some up and bring it to my mouth. I make sure to slurp just to piss him off.

"Don't slurp." He states as coldly

I glare at him when I'm interrupted by another coughing fit. I cough into a napkin and I try to hide the blood.

"Are you ok?" He asks

"I'm fine, fuck off." I say averting my eyes

He stands up and walks over to me. He stares into my eyes and I start getting angry again. I need to calm down before I kill him.

"I've told you before, don't swear." He says sighing "Come with me."

I walk after him and we end up in the living room. He turns around and pins me to the wall. I don't feel any sort of embarrassment though, just anger.

"What is wrong with you?" He asks "Why are you always like this?"

"Like what? Care to expand on that?" I reply staring directly into his green eyes

"No matter what I do you hate me, no matter how nice I am you always stare at me with those cold (e/c) eyes." He states

"There are quite a few reasons I can think of for not liking you." I say

"It's because your parents sold you isn't it?" He questions, loosing some of the hardness in his voice "Your parents didn't want you and now you're a maid."

"You know what? You can go to hell!" I yell pushing him off of me, I feel a tear roll down my cheek and I take sharp breath in "It's not like I'm upset or anything because my parents didn't want me, it's not like I'd ever be upset that the two people who I'm supposed to be able to rely on anything for sold me to some strange person and now I'm suck living a life I have no control over and I can't even go back to my country."

He sighs and wraps his arms around me. I want to punch him off but something is telling me not to. It's been years since I last got hugged by someone.

"You miss your country?" He asks

"Of course What personifica-I mean person wouldn't?" I ask with a tear rolling down my cheek