Switzerland x Fem!Reader-Snowed In

Start from the beginning

His glare increases, if that's even possible and he pulls his gun out. My hear stops at the thought that he would shoot me. My eyes widen in fear and I take a step back. His grip loosens on the gun and he looks up at me guiltily. I walk away from him slowly and run to Lilli.

"Hey listen, I need to go home, but we can get milkshakes next time." I say quickly hugging her goodbye and rushing out of the door as fast as I can

Liechtenstein's P.O.V.
That was a little weird, (Y/n) looked like she was going to cry. What happened to her that she needs to go home so quickly? Usually she would give me an explanation as to why she needs to leave so quickly. Oh no, now I'm worried something has happened.

I walk to the kitchen where big bruder is standing looking a little upset.

"Big bruder, do you know what happened to (Y/n)?" I ask him

He looks up as if he wants to say something but can't form the words in his mouth.

"Hey Lilli, wha would you do if you just made the person you love hate you?" Vash asks me

"What? Do you like someone?" I ask

"I do, but she hates me now. If only I hadn't have been so mean to her." He says and walks away, still gripping his gun

I wonder what on earth happened. Did something happened wiht (Y/n)? I mean I know he has crush on her, it's so obvious but because big bruder is bad with emotions he was always kind of mean to her. She didn't seem to really care though...

Well then, I need to fix this somehow. Since they both can't do it then it's up to me. Lilli the matchmaker. But how can I fix this...

"Hmm! Oh I know!" I giggle to myself

I quickly run to my phone and send a message to my other friend Raivis. I'm going to ask (Y/n) to come help me with something at my house but I'll leave so she won't be able to talk to me. There is supposed to be a snow storm tomorrow night so they'll be stuck. That way they'll be forced to stay together. I'll go stay with Raivis so they won't have any other choice.

I'm pretty sure (Y/n) likes big bruder as well but they are just to scared to admit it to each other.

"Hehehe I'll make sure (Y/n) and big bruder live happily ever after and have thousands of children." I say to myself and run up to Vash's room

*Time skip to the next night*

Liechtenstein's P.O.V.
I bounce up the stars and knock on Vash's door. I hear footsteps and he yells out a yes.

"Big bruder, Raivis says he needs me to help him with uhh a recipe so I'm going, I'll be back before dinner." I giggle

"Be careful Lilli! Don't talk to strangers and don't pick up any wild animals." Vash says opening the door hugging me "But if you do then take two because they deserve to have friends."

He disappears back into his room and I giggle even more. My plan is working perfectly.

Switzerland's P.O.V.
I didn't really want to let Lilli go but after what I just did to her best friend I couldn't say no to her. It would make me feel even more guilty. Why did I do that to (Y/n)?

It doesn't make any sense. I have loved (Y/n) ever since I first saw her. I have never felt like this towards anyone so I didn't know how to show her. Her shiny (h/l) (h/c) hair and sparkling (e/c) eyes are what captivated me. And now I might have lost them forever. If she knew I liked her it would make me look weak and I can never look less than anyone. I guess I got carried away and convinced her that I hated her.