Allah Tied Us Together

A girl is standing infront of mirror wearing her maroon hijab on her black abaya.....after wearing her hijab she take her clutch, mobile and niqaab move downstairs not before locking her bedroom door.

She came downstairs and directed her way towards kitchen there she finds a lady in her mid thirties wearing a pink and white salwar kameez with pink and white dupatta covering her head chopping something.

The girl goes and back hug her and the lady got scare and turn around and sigh.

"Ya Allah Aayat !.....kab bari hogi tu.....dara diya mujhe." The lady scold her rubbing her chest.

(Oh god Aayat...When will you grow up...You scared me.")

"Ohoo ammi mai tou hamesha se hi aisa karti hu phir bhi aap har waqt dar jaate ho.....you are so sensitive so isme meri kya galti?" Aayat said as she encircled her arms around her ammi and taking a carrot piece which her ammi is chopping.

(Oh mom I do this every single time but still you get scared...You are so sensitive so what was my fault?)

"Tu rahne hi de.....tujhse bahes (argue) karna hi bekar hai...tune abbu ko phone kiya kya?..... jaana hai na tujhe?" Zainab her ammi said while resuming her work of chopping veggies and aayat nodded.

(You shut up....its useless to argue with you...Did You call your father?....you have to go na?)

"Kab aarahe hai?" Zainab said.
(When is he coming?)

"Abhi office se nikle hai 10 minute me pohnch jayenge aisa bole abbu." Aayat said.
(He said He will reach in 10 minutes.)

"Ha thik hai aur tu zara sambhal ke aisa waisa kuch nai khana jisse tabiyat kharab ho aur zyada hihihihi ni karna tameez se rahna aur apn..." zainab cut by aayat.
(Ok and you take care of yourself....don't eat junk much from which your health gets bad and don't laugh much, stay in your limit.)

"Apne saheliyo ke saath hi rahoongi, kuch bura hone ke aasaar (feeling) ho tou abbu ko varna aap ko call karungi, saheliyo ki saubat se dur nai jaoongi blahhh blahhh......kya ammi aap bhi har baar aap yahi kahte rahte ho ke mujhe kisi ne neend se bhi utha ke kaha na aayat tumhe tumhari ammi kaise hidayaat ( instructions) deti hai tou mai aise hi bina koi galti kare kah doongi." Aayat huff and gain a playfull smack on her head.

(I'll stay close to my friends....if I get bad vibe I'll call dad or else call you blahhh blahhh....What is it mom everytime you said whenever I go out..If someone woke me up from my sleep and ask what instructions your ammi gives you so I'll repeat them whithout stammering.)

"Badtameez ladki" zainab scold her.
(Bad girl.)

"Lo kar lo baat jo badtameez hote hai unke waliden (parents) bhi unhe badtameez nai kahta aur mai itni masum mujhe badtameez kaha jaa raha hai......ya Allah kya hoga ammi aap ka." Aayat rant while arranging her scarf as it got spoiled bcoz of smack.
(Mom other parents don't even scold their rude childrens and am so innocent still you are saying me rude...What will you do.")

" mera kuch nai hona hai....tu ek baar shaadi kar le aur mujhe 4 5 nawase nawasiya (grandchildrens) dede phir mai Allah ke pass chali jaoongi ha." Zainab rant.
(I Don't want to do...Once you do the marriage and give me 4 5 grandchildrens then I'll die.)

"Ya Allah ammi aap bhi na hamesha mere baccho ke peeche hi padhi rahti hai aur baar baar marne ki baatein karti rahti hai jaiye mujhe aapse baat hi nai karni haa." Aayat rant and zainab was about to say something but door bell rang and aayat went to open the door keeping her stuff on kitchen slab.

"As salamu alaikum meri gudiya." Usman her abbu salam her as soon as she open the door.

"Wa alaikum as salam abbu." Aayat said letting him in and close the door.