Chapter 104: When The Thread Finally Broke

Start from the beginning

Richard's hands started to explore. One hand crawled up and claimed one of her breast that was still covered by her bra. His other hand unbuttoned her jeans and his fingers teasing her as they slowly crept inside.

"Home?" She whispered as she turned her head to him.

For an answer, he claimed her mouth once more in a searing kiss. One of Maine's arm reached out around his neck while her other hand held the wrist of his hand that went inside her underwear, his fingers deftly playing with her nub. His other hand started massaging her breast over her bra, sending multiple sensations to Maine that she moaned in his mouth.

Her hand grabbed a fistful of hair on his nape as he continued teasing her with his fingers. Her knees grew weak as she held on to him tightly for support. With every touch he gave, a sensation in the pit of her stomach started to build up.

"You're almost there, Maine," he whispered when he broke the kiss, as he continued with his ministrations. "Don't hold it in."

"RJ!!!"

Maine screamed out his name as she came for the first time that night. Richard gave her a short reprieve, as he gently lifted her up and laid her on the bed.

He kissed her once more as his hands unclasped her bra and tossed it aside, leaving her breasts exposed. He leaned down and captured one mound with his mouth while his hand found the other. Maine's hands were on his head, her fingers tangling in his hair as she kept him in place. She moaned out his name as she felt him switch positions, giving each mound the same treatment it had with its twin. Maine felt herself building up again and a scream escaped her as she came a second time.

Richard started kissing her chest, starting from the tip of her scar going down. His kiss lingered, his tongue lovingly tracing the thin pink line downwards, giving the scar the kind of attention it deserved. His fingers once again tracing on her body leaving a trail of heat in its wake. When he reached the waistband of her jeans, he slowly unzipped it and once more made a torturous descent down her legs as he slowly pulled her jeans down with her underwear in tow. He left open mouthed kisses down one of her legs as he followed the path of her pants. Maine whimpered as she squirmed at his touch. Her breath was ragged as she closed her eyes, feeling his breath on her leg.

He was kneeling in front of her staring in awe when he finally pulled the pants free. She was lying down completely naked, one arm raised by her head while her other arm rested on her stomach. Her hair splayed across their pillow, and Richard's breath caught. She was completely breathtaking.

"Beautiful," he whispered.

He bent down once more and started kissing her other leg, as he slowly moved back up to her. Maine held onto the sheets of the bed tightly on her sides as she squirmed underneath him. Richard continued his journey up her leg until he reached her inner thigh. He laid down on his stomach and placed one leg on his shoulder. He heard her moan out his name before he entered her opening with his tongue. He dove in and out of her, sending her squirming. Her hands fisted on the bed cover as she stifled another moan from her lips. Her breath was ragged, trying to keep up with Richard as he tasted her sweet nectar, lapping and sucking at her core.

"Oh...my....R....J!!!" She cried as he came once more.

When she came down from her high and was still breathing hard, Maine slowly sat up. Her eyes fixed on Richard's face, who slowly knelt once again in front of her. She tentatively reached out and played with the waist band of his jeans. He closed his eyes as a deep growl escaped his lips. He reached out and gently held her wrist.

"Maine..."

"Please," she pleaded softly. "Let me."

Richard slowly let go and kept still while Maine fumbled through the button and zipper of his jeans.