2p England x Cheated!Abused!Fem!Reader-I'll Kill Him

2p America-Allen.L.Jones
2p Canada-James Williams
2P England-Oliver Kirkland
2p France-Francois Bonnefoy
2p Italy-Luciano Vargas

(Y/n)-Your name
(H/l)-Hair length
(H/c)-Hair colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I duck as another plate is thrown at my head. I stay down as a cup is thrown against the wall. My boyfriend Jim came home drunk again. He always seems to be out drinking, smoking or doing drugs and he is never home.

He comes home all the time smelling like cheap perfume and he has lipstick stains on his shirt and neck. It hurts to know Jim is cheating on me but the way he abuses me is even worse.

Our relationship started off happy, we would go out every weekend and he would buy me flowers, about a year into our relationship we moved in together and never spent a moment apart. That's when he asked me to do things with him. I rejected because I felt as though I wasn't ready and our relationship took a turn for the worst.

It was just one hit as first. He apologised and we went to bed. Later that week he hit me again when I broke a cup. After that he forced me to take on all the cooking and cleaning roles causing me to quit my job since I didn't have enough time.

I'm not allowed outside anymore unless I'm shopping or running his errands. I haven't seen any of my friends for ages. My best friend Oliver has come to our house multiple times but Jim always tells him I'm not home or I'm busy. He stopped coming...

Jim walks out of the room and passes out in the hallway. He won't wake up for a few hours. I should, finish cleaning up and go to bed. Tomorrow I need to go shopping again. I guess it's a few hours of being away from Jim.

*Time skip to morning*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I collect my bag and the money Jim has given me to buy the groceries. I feel a hand tightly grasp my shoulder which is already bruised making me wince.

"Remember what happens if you don't come back bitch." He says and leaves me alone

Last time I tried to leave he punched me so hard I needed to go to hospital. He wouldn't take me so I had to lay in bed in agony for days because I couldn't move. After that I never tried to leave again.

I wrap my scarf around my neck, grab my things and walk to the mall where the supermarket is. It's not to far away so it's a very easy walk. Thankfully the people there never ask me much about my Home life or my friends so I don't need to lie to anyone.

I just wish I could see my friends again. There's my best friend, although I want to be more, Oliver who is British, with light pink hair and blue eyes but when he gets angry they have swirls of pink in them. There is Allen, an American who is like my older brother, he has dark brown hair and is always wearing sunglasses. He is always carrying around a bat with nails in it.

Then there is James, he's like my older brother mixed with a body guard. He always beat people up for me in school when they picked on me. They learnt to fear the Canadian boy with blond hair, dull purple eyes and a hockey stick covered in blood. Finally there's Francois who acts like hates everyone except for us four. He has blond hair and violet eyes, even though he's from France he's really inexperienced with love and would rather bed than wed. I wonder how they are all doing...

I realise I'm in front of the supermarket and I sigh. I don't know if I'm going to be strong enough to carry all of the groceries by myself. I've lost a lot of weight since Jim started to hurt me. He said he didn't want to waste food.

I walk into the store and a sweet smell take some by surprise. It smells so good in here, but as far as I remember there isn't a bakery anywhere near here. I follow my nose to the smell and I'm led in front of a small cafe with a light pink exterior and hundreds of cupcakes on display. At the front desk there is Oliver.