Prussia x Romano-Gilbertina

Start from the beginning

Gilbert and I walk into the assembly hall and take a seat next to each other. The principal, Mr.Blunt walks out looking angry, but that bastard always looks like that.

"Good morning students." He says "Now I know you have lots of questions about the formal..."

I zone out listening and I look at Gilbert. His white hair and red eyes make him look really cool and not to mention he is really muscular. He walks around without a shirt on half the time and he has a six pack, I always tell him not to but he does anyway...

"Is something wrong mein schatz?" He whispers

(German:Mein schatz-My darling)

"N-no, I was just looking at how stupid you are!" I whisper yell

He grasps my hand softly and smiles. I feel my cheeks redden and I look away. That's when the principal says something to grab my attention.

"Only heterosexual couples are allowed to go, you can also go alone or with a group of friends but there is to be no homosexual dancing, photos taken or kissing. We are a Christian school." He says and walks off stage

I feel my heart break and I squeeze Gilbert's hand. He looks at me with concerned eyes and leans his head close to my ear.

"We'll figure something out..." he whispers

After the assembly Gilbert pulls me with him to the back of the school behind one of the trees. We climb up together and hide in the leaves. There is a sort of natural platform where all of the branches meet. Gilbert places me between his legs with my back to his chest. I guess we're skipping class.

"Hey Gilbert, what are we going to-a do?" I ask

"Zhe awesome me doesn't know..." he says looking upset

I rest my head in his shoulder and sigh. Suddenly his face lights up.

"Zhe awesome me knows vhat we can do!" He exclaims "I'll dress up in a dress and vear a long haired vig. You can call me Gilbertina and zhat's how we will go togezer."

"Stupid idiota, that would never work..." I sigh

(Italian:Idiota-Idiot)

"Well we could give it a try!" He replies kissing me again

"Fine, but it better work bastardo." I say as I kiss him back

*Time skip to prom night*

Lovino's P.O.V.
I'm dressed up in my nice Italian suit that my Nono got for me. I'm helping Gilbert zip up his Prussian blue dress and stuff some tissues in his chest. The dress has what Elizabeta calls a sweetheart neck line and it's kind of poofy but not so much that it's ugly, it's actually a very good choice for Gilbert.

(Italian:Nono-Grandpa)

"Dresses are so comfortable, now I know why people wear zhem!" He smiles

I snicker a little and make him sit down on a chair. I grab the blond wig that our friend Elizabeta got for us.

"Hold-a still!" I say as I try to place the wig in his head

I use a few bobby pins to secure it and he looks up at me smiling.

"You need make-up." I say looking away from his smile

I help him out lipstick and eye shadow on. Gilbert looks a bit muscular in his dress but all and all he makes a convincing girl. When he is done getting ready he smiles at me and pulls me into a hug. He kisses my cheek and slips a hand down the front of my pants.