Talking to the Moon

~Jerome's POV~

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back

I know you're out there Mitch; far away from where I am. It was only yesterday we ran away from the mobs and got attacked by the Enderdragon. I want you to come home biggums.

My neighbors think I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I had
You're all I had

Everyone has thought I've gone crazy. Even the guys from the Pack. They say there was never a dragon. They say the mobs never attacked the fair grounds. They say you aren't real Mitch. They just don't understand that you were my whole world; my everything.

At night when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself talking to the moon.

Every night when the sky is lit up by the stars, I find myself sitting on my bedroom floor, talking to the moon.

Trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?

Every night I'm trying to get to you. I hope you're on the other side biggums... I hope you're trying to talk to me too. But now, sitting here for the 83rd night in a row, I'm starting to think what everyone has been saying has been true. Maybe I am a fool who just talks to the moon.

I'm feeling like I'm famous
The talk of the town
They say I've gone mad
Yeah, I've gone mad

Even though we were famous before this whole ordeal, I feel very famous right now. I've been the talk of Spawn City ever since I was found in the field just outside the fair grounds. They say I'm mad. But, maybe they're right.

But they don't know what I know
Cause when the sun goes down
Someone's talking back
Yeah, they're talking back

But what they don't realize, is that someone's talking back when the sun goes down. It's faint, but I can hear it. I can hear your beautiful voice whispering to me; keeping me from going over the edge.

At night when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself talking to the moon.
Trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?

Ahh... Ahh... Ahh...
Do you ever hear me calling?
(Ahh... Ahh... Ahh...)
Oh ohh oh oh ohhh
'Cause every night I'm talking to the moon

Do you ever hear me Mitch? Do you hear every word that pours out of my mouth? Do you hear me rant? Complain? Say I love you? Well I hope you do because every night I will keep talking to the moon.

Still trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?

I will do whatever it takes to get to you. I have hope that you're on the other side, talking to me too. I love you Mitch. To them, I may be a fool talking to the moon, but I know I'm not.

Ohoooo...

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away

I know you're out there Mitch. And even if you're far away, I will do whatever it takes to get back to you.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ta-da! Number three of updates today! YA GUYS PROUD YET??

My goal is to try and get to ten oneshots updated today. Let's see if I can do it!

<>Mia