The Pack Prompts Part 2! :D

Im sorry this took so long to do!

VioletDeGamer

Thank you Violet for choosing. :D So this is a reincarnation AU with humor (Reborn into another body) The ship for this one shall be: Noochzahhutt! Let's begin! Just saying, most the things on here I found on Wikipedia. XD
~~~
~Brandon's POV~

"So how am I supposed to believe you're Brandon?" Mat asked as he poked at my slime covered body.

After my death a few days ago, I was given another chance. But this time I was put into the body of a slime with a suit. It was interesting to say the least.

"Well, your name is Mathew Nucciarone. You live with me, well, until I died a few days ago that is. You play minecraft, are half robot, your favorite color is orange, you have an older sister by two years, you're 5'10", you are infamous for not finishing things..."

"Okay! I get it!" Mat said as he hugged me tightly; well, tried to anyway.

His arms went right through me; his whole body following after. I giggled as he went through because hey, that tickled. Mat sat up from his spot on the floor, eventually laughing and standing up. Gently, he grabbed my face with his hands and smiled.

"I missed you Brandon." Mat said happily.

"I misses you too ya goofy robot. Now could you remove your hands?" I asked. "Your hands are sinking into my cheeks and it feels funny."

"Oh sorry. I keep forgetting I can go right through you." Mat said as he walked through my body for effect.

I giggled at the feeling and threw some slime at Mat's face; hitting him right on the nose. Mat made a weird noise as he wiped the slime off his face and held it in his hand. I willed the slime to start moving and shape into a little mini me. Mat laughed as mini me waved and did a little dance on his palm.

I guess this reincarnation won't be too bad.

inthestarrynightsky

So Starry, (is it okay if I call you that?) You chose an Apocolypse Au with a long distance relationship. This is gonna be feelsy. Poofless time :3

-Preston's POV-

I miss him. I miss him so much.

'The apocalypse has devastated the entire country. Contact with other countries has been destroyed as well as-'

I turned off the radio as static ensued. I hated the noise. But I also hated the silence.

The wind blew through the broken windows of the building where I sat. I wish he was here with me. I wish I could run my hand through his dark brown hair. Hug him tightly and waste away in this deserted wasteland together.

But he is in Canada. I'm here in Texas. Well this is one hell of a long distance relationship...

I wish he was here.....

Xx_KawaiiHybrid_xX

Okay Kawaii! Yours is a Fairytale Au with under stress confession. This should be fun! And your ship is..... VIKKLAN. Fairy!Vikk and Fairy!Lachlan

-Lachlan's POV-

I paced my room, worries filling my mind as I played with the hem of my tank top. Today was the day I would confess to my crush Vik.

But I was so damn nervous. The stress of being rejected and losing him not only as a potential lover, but as a best friend, was starting to weigh me down.

A knock on my door caused me to jump; my anxiety levels rising as I heard his voice from behind the wooden door.

"Lachy? Are you in there?"

"Y-yeah!" I answered, cursing my stutter. "What's u-up?"

"Well I came to ask you something." Vik said. "May I come in?"

"Sure!"

I watched as a nervous looking Vik walked into the room, his hands behind his back and his gorgeous wings fluttering behind him.

"S-so what do you need to ask?" I ask quietly as we stood face to face.

"U-um..." He stuttered, his face turning red. "I... I-I LIKE YOU!"

My face flushed red as he yelled those words. He whimpers and hides his face in his hands. I decide to take action.

"Viky..." I spoke softly, gently grabbing his hands and pulling them away from his beet red face. "I like you too."

"R-really?" Vik asks quietly, disbelief in his eyes.

"Yes." I answered. "And I was planning to confess to you too."

Vik smiles as the red in his cheeks fades to a light pink. I smile back at him and pull him close, leaning in as he did.

And I swear I felt sparks that day.

Lunawolf41

And last but not least, Luna you asked for a Zombie AU with hurt/comfort. And this ship, shall be the last pack ship, Merome.

"Shh shhh you're gonna be okay." Jerome spoke softly as he quickly bandages the bite on his lover's ankle; the sound of groaning from both the walkers outside and his lover laying before him.

"B-biggums it hurts..." Mitch whimpers, tears pricking at his eyes.

"Shhh I know baby." Jerome whispers as he finishes and sits up to kiss Mitch's head. "You'll be okay. I promise."

"B-but what i-if I-i'm not?" Mitch whispers back.

"Mitch don't think like that!" Jerome whisper yells, his eyes wide as he looks Mitch in the eyes. "We're going to get to the CDC and we're going to get you a cure. Got it?"

Mitch nods slowly, pain filling his expression as he shifts to be closer to Jerome.

"Shhh..." Jerome whispers, gently petting Mifch's hair. "Get some sleep baby. We'll move tomorrow."

Mitch nods slowly and closes his eyes, a smile ghosting his lips as Jerome kisses his head.

"I promise biggums." Jerome whispers. "I promise you will be okay."