Prom's First Kiss

So xRainblossomx, was the only one to suggest a one-shot for when I reached 2k reads on Destiny. Anf guess what. She requested, Crazymon.

That's me and Mak_Mon_XP shipped together.

Anyway, enjoy! XD

By the way, this is a Hybrid AU. The hybrids can range from real life animals, to Minecrafts mobs and bosses. As well as food because well, some people are food themed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mia's POV~

"I don't know if I can do this Rainy. What if she says no?" I asked my friend as she put her things in her locker.

"Well you gotta think of something quick. I've already asked Leilah and Kat's already asked Courtney. You need to hurry if you want to ask her before the other guys do." Rainy said as she turned to face me.

"I know but I'm just worried she'll turn me down. You know that's one of my fears." I told her, running a hand through my hair; causing my fox ears to twitch.

"You know what. I'll give you two days to ask Mika to prom. If you don't ask her, I will personally kick your butt." Rainy said as she pushed her locker closed and walked off to her next class.

I let a small smile crawl onto my face as I turned and headed off to English. Leave it to Rainy to always find a way to get me going. I let out an inaudible sigh as I walked into the classroom and sat near the next to Nadine.

"Hey Mia! How's the promposal coming along?" Nad asked as I pulled out some paper and began to write things down.

"Rainy gave me two days to ask Mika out to prom. It's just, I can't find the right way." I answered as I began to doodle on said paper.

"Well, I'm sure it will come to you, just like it did with me and Dark!" Nad exclaimed happily as she played with her dark grey wolf tail.

"Yeah. Hopefully." I whispered to myself as class began.

~Time Skip One Day~

I finally have it. And I think it's perfect.

"Is everything ready?" Kat asked as she, Rainy, Dark, Leilah, Courtney, and Nad began to hide.

"Yep. Everything's been set up." I answered as I clutched the bouquet of flowers in my shaking hand.

"Hey." Kat said as she placed a hand on my shoulder. "You'll be fine. She'll say yes."

I nodded and took a few breaths to clam myself down. Kat smiled at me as she gave two thumbs up before hiding in the bushes with everyone else.

~Mika's POV~

"I'll see you guys later!" I yelled to my family as I walked out the door. "I'm gonna go hang out with friends"

"Okay sweety! Stay safe!" My mom yelled back to me.

"I will!" I replied as I closed the door.

Turning around, I raised am eyebrow as I looked at the flower petals that were placed on my dtiveway; with a small letter sitting right at the head of the trail. Carefully, I picked up the letter and opened it up. The words 'Follow the petals' were written there; along with a little smiley face that made me giggle.

Putting the letter in my pocket, I began to follow the trail of petals. They continued along the sidewalk for a little bit before they turned on the trail into the forest.