Silent Scream

Okay guys. I really wanted to do this so let's go!

This is a Mr.Woofless and the Pack one-shot. The song that goes with it is a sad song but I love it so much. Play it whenever you want. Here you guys go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Rob's POV~

BANG

BANG

BANG

That's what I woke up to this morning.

Yelling filled the air as I raised a bandaged arm to cover my eyes from the early morning sun filtering through my window. I let out an inaudible sigh as I quickly got out of bed and gathered my clothes up; rushing out my bedroom door and past my quarreling parents to get to the bathroom.

Slamming the door behind me, I let out a deep breath as tears streamed down my face.

Why was I given this life? Why does everything I seem to do get hated on?  I wish someone would help me. But no one can hear my silent scream.

Grabbing my clothes, which consisted of a black t-shirt, black jeans, dark blue shoes, a dark blue sweater, and a flower crown hidden in my pocket, I threw them on and began to brush my teeth; until the voice of my mother yelled at me to get down to breakfast. I looked at myself one more time in the mirror, before grabbing the rest of my stuff and heading downstairs.

Without any words to my parents, I quickly grabbed my backpack and rushed out the door. Once outside, I began to jog down the street. As I began to slow, I could hear yelling coming from a nearby house. Outside stood a very familiar boy as he yelled at his mother; who yelled back just a fierce.

Preston turned his back as his mother slammed the door behind him. He walked forward with his head down until he got to me. I held out my hand to him which he gladly took; kissing me on the cheek as we walked.

"You okay?" I asked him.

Preston was silent for a few moments before he answered.

"No."

~~~

A few minutes later, we arrived at the school; waving goodbye as we went our separate ways. I walked into the school and immediately my smile fell as I pulled my hood over my head.

Everyone stared at me as I walked past; whispering horrible words as I walked past them. This happened everyday. The only ones to ever truly care for me were my best friends; who all deal with similar problems.

~~~

I sat in my art class staring at all the happy faces around me; wondering why my life couldn't be like that. Everyone seemed so happy with their lives, while I was always depressed. Sometimes death seemed better then watching people live perfect lives.

"May I see your drawing sir?" The art teacher asked as she stopped at my desk.

I silently handed her the paper and sat back in my seat. The teacher looked over my drawing before looking at me angrily.

"The task was a FLOWER painting." The teacher exclaimed angrily.

I rolled my eyes.

"There is a flower." I said annoyingly. 

"Office. NOW." The teacher said; causing me to groan and grab my stuff to head to the office.

~~~ 

They called my mom. What. The actual. Hell?

They called my mom over a stupid drawing? This day just keeps getting better and better. People passed by me as I sat outside the office door; heading home or to after school activities. I let out an inaudible sigh and closed my eyes; enjoying the peacefulness. But soon ended when the door flew open and my mother angrily stomped out the door.

"Rob. We're going home now." She said as she threw her purse over her shoulder.

"No." I said quietly.

My mother turned abruptly and got closer to my face.

"What did you say?" MY mother seethed.

"I said NO." I said louder.

A stinging pain was felt in my cheek and everyone around me gasped as my mother slapped me across the cheek. I raised my hand to my cheek as tears filled my eyes.

"We're going." My mother said as she began to walk away again.

Wiping away a few tears, I booked it in the other direction; my mother calling out my name as I did. Bursting through the doors, I finally let the water works flow. I ran as fast as I could past everyone in the schoolyard; three of those people being my best friends.

"Rob?!" Mitch exclaimed as I ran past crying.

I didn't stop until I reached the park where I usually met everyone. On a park bench, Lachlan and Preston sat talking to each other; Preston having a guitar on his lap. 

"Preston! Lachlan!" I exclaimed loudly through my tears.

"Rob?" They asked in unison as they saw my tear streaked face.

I ran into Lachlan's arms and cried into his chest; telling them what had happened. Preston hugged me from behind and Lachlan from the front; both telling me encouraging words and kissing my cheeks and neck. I eventually calmed down and smiled at the two.

"Rob!" A voice exclaimed, causing me to turn and see my best friend Vik.

"Vik!" I exclaimed as I ran over and hugged him tightly.

The rest of our day was spent laying around in the grass, talking and joking around like every other day. This was the part of my days that I enjoyed; getting to hang out with my wonderful boyfriends and our best friends. 

These are the people that keep me from going over the edge. We all watch out for each other. We keep each other as sane as we can. We keep everyone from going over the edge. These guys, they were the only ones to hear my silent scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*looks at one shot*

Not bad. Yeah, not bad.

Anyway, I hope you guys like it!

~Mia