Need You Now

Vikklan

~~~
~3rd Person POV~
Everywhere he looked, his face was always there. The memories of all the good times sat across the floor; creating a small sea. Vik sat in the middle of it all; eyes filled with tears and thoughts swimming in his mind. He gave up trying to call him. His phone couldn't be found in the mess he called his bedroom. It's past 1 in the morning now and his thoughts are all on him. His beautiful ocean blue eyes, his goofy smile, his adorable laugh, and his fluffy blonde hair. He missed him so much.

"Lachy, I need you now. I said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I really need you now. I don't know what to do without you." Vik said aloud to no one in particular.

Another shot of whiskey went down his throat as he stared at the door. Lachlan wished he would walk in the door, tell him to put down the drink, and hug him close. Lachlan prayed and wished he would come walking in the door; like he did before.

Lachlan wondered to himself if he ever crossed Vik's mind; because he sure was thinking of the shorter male.

"I need you now Vik." Lachlan slurred as he down another shot. "It's a quarter after one and I'm a little drunk. I said I wouldn't call but I lost all control cause I need you now.

"Guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all..." Both boys said aloud.

"It's a quarter after one and I need you now!" Vik cried out as teara filled his eyes.

"And I said I wouldn't call, but I'm a little drunk and I need you now..." Lachlan slurred.

"I just need you now..." Both boys whispered. "Oh baby I need you now........"

~~~
This is short because I couldn't think of what else to write. :P
Hope you guys liked!

~Mia