Living Without You

I used to walk with you. You would always smile at me whenever you caught me staring at your face. Now, I pace up and down the streets we know with my head down and no one beside me. I don't have your smile to keep mine on. I don't want to go home. It's never really felt like a home to me; and it hasn't for a while.

I hum quietly to myself as I listen to your favorite music. It seems like the only thing able to keep me going. Just remembering you has kept me alive somehow. I can still see your beautiful smile whenever I close my eyes; picturing and imaging that your not gone.

I have a box full of letters I know you will never read. I've painted pictures I know you will never be able to see. In all my life I'd never would have thought I would be living without you by my side. Since that day I've lost a part of me I will never ever find. But, I keep hoping and searching; looking for a sign. To show that you haven't gone and left me far behind and all alone.

It's getting late now. The sun is slowly fading away into the horizon; causing the sky to grow darker and darker. But even with the light fading, I swear I saw your face in the crowd of people as they walked home. It caused me to turn around and do a double take; but I already knew it wouldn't be you.

I hear your voice. It's like a sweet song; replacing all the noise that's going on in my mind and in the world around me. You're telling me to make a choice, saying I can't live the way I'm living now. Either I stay where I am or start anew. 

The piles of letters you will never read is still growing larger and larger by the day; so are the pictures you will probably never get to see. I still can't believe I'm living without you. You were a part of me that I will never find again. 

I swear I'll try. I will try to finish what you started and be the person that you wanted to be. I will try to see the beauty in this dark and cold world. 

They say a person never leaves you, and oh god am I hoping that's true. But I already know this is always going to hurt.

I'll never stop writing letters that you won't read, and I wont stop painting pictures you will never see. Sure in all my life I never thought I would be living without you, but I'm trying to move on. I promised myself I wouldn't try and stop looking for signs you haven't left me behind, since it's the only thing keeping me going. 

Yeah, I'm living without you, but I won't stop loving you Preston.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Number 5! LETS GO!

Are ya proud of me mom? No? Okay.....

Anyway, sya guys!

<>Mia