Flashes

So here we have another soulmate AU for Mika! It wouldnt let me do the tag thing for some stupid reason. Anyway, here you go!

For this soulmate au, you get a flash of color for however many soulmates you have. Once you and your soulmate lock eyes, a certain color will appear.
White for one
Black for two
Yellow for three
Red for four
and Purple for five.

And today's ship, ladies and gentlemen, is TBNRASFWooflanCanadian123! PolyPack!

Anyway, hope you all enjoy! P.S. Jerome and Preston are hybrids :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3rd Person POV~

A warm spring breeze blew through the trees; rustling the new leaves and flower buds on the branches. The early morning sun shone bright through the thick branches; casting a small glow onto a boy walking trough the field.

This was boy, was Rob Woofless. A brown eyed and haired boy no older than 17. His hands were in the pockets of his blue hoodie; a smile on his face as he hummed the tune to his favorite song. Flowers sat atop the sea of brown called hair. 

Rob let out a happy sigh as he continued his walk; feeling relieved of his usual stress. The woods had always calmed him as a child; and even now as a young adult. The way the wind blew through the trees, showering down flower petals and leaves all over the place. The sounds of the wild animals as they went about their day; it was all peaceful to Rob.

But that peaceful moment was over soon.

A howl was heard from close by, followed by three more even closer. Rob stopped in his tracks as he realized what made those howls. Those were the howls of rabid wolves; kicked from their pack for being too viscous. A howl Rob knew all too well.

Panic seeped into the boy's chest as he began to back away from the approaching wolves; their jaws dripping with foam. One snap of a branch underneath Rob's foot set off the chase. Rob ran as fast as he could through the woods; the wolves snapping at his ankles.

One wolf was able to latch on; causing Rob to cry out in pain as he fell to the ground. Using his good foot, Rob kicked the nose of the wolf who had his ankle; succeeding in getting it off. Whimpering quietly in pain, Rob began to scoot back until he was pressed up against the trunk of an old oak tree. The wolves circled around and growled as they grew close.

"Not again...." Rob thought as he held his arms protectively in front of him; waiting for the oncoming attack.

But it never came. Only the sound or a terrifying roar and the sound of pained barking. Opening his eyes, Rob looked through the crack of his arm to see a figure with bacca ears and tail standing in front of Rob protectively.

The bacca roared at the wolves, who all cowered and fear; running off into the woods. The bacca turned around to make sure the boy was okay; only to stare into his eyes and receive a purple flash. Rob stared at the bacca as he came close and shifted into human boy with sandy brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked as he pulled off his tie and wrapped it around Rob's ankle.

"Yes, thank you for saving me from those wolves." Rob said. "I'm Rob by the way."

"My name's Jerome. Also, did you see that flash?" Jerome asked as he sat next to Rob.

"I sure did, which means we have to find four others with the same flash." Rob said as he tried to stand.

"I know of a village nearby we could go to. They will have better stuff for your ankle." Jerome said as he helped Rob up and onto his back. 

"Are you sure you want to carry me all the way?" Rob asked as Jerome began walking.