Partners in Crime

"This is it guys. We knew we weren't gonna live forever. Now I don't know about you but I don't wanna go back. I'd follow you to the ends of the Earth. And now I'm asking you to follow me."

The two lovers sat together behind the van; tired and bleeding.

"You'll never take us alive!" One lover yelled to the cops on the other side of the un-moving van.

"We swore that death will do us part, they'll call our crimes a work of art..." His lover said as he sat next to him with a gun in hand.

"Jerome I don't think we'll make out of this alive. The others..."

"Mitch, remember what I said back before all this happened. We arent going to live forever. If this is the day we all fall, then so be it. If not, then we'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners..."

"Partners in crime." The two said in unison.

"Partners in crime." Jerome repeated. 

~Mini Flashback :D~

This, tale of reckless love, living a life of crime on the run...

"Drop everything and give us the money." Jerome exclaimed as he and his crew drew their guns and pointed to the cashier.

"Please! Don't shoot! I don't want any trouble!" The cashier cried out in fear as he raised his hand above his head.

I'll brush to a gun, to paint the state green... and red...

"Then give us the freaking money! Empty out the cash register!" Lachlan growled as he got behind the counter and pointed the gun right up the the man's head.

Everybody freeze, nobody move, put the money in the bag or we will shoot...

"O-okay!" The man whimpered as he quickly pulled  the money out of the register and tossed it into a bag; which Vikk ripped out of the man's hands.

Empty out the vault and me and my doll will be on our way...

"Let's go guys! Time to get out of here!" Jerome exclaimed as he grabbed Mitch's hand with his free hand and dragged him away from the store.

Outside, Preston and Rob waited in the van as the four inside quickly climbed into the back.

"Where to next boys?" Rob asked as he drove away from the place they just robbed.

"You know what, I'm feeling lucky. Head to South Way Bank. Let's rob that place." Jerome answered.

"Jerome are you sure? That place is very well protected, not to mention all the tellers have a button they can press to call the police." Preston tried to reason.

"I have a good feeling about this Preston. Trust me."

"Alright... I trust you." Preston sighed as he nodded to Rob to drive to the bank.

"Okay so here's the plan. Rob, you're our get away driver. Stay out here in the van. Preston you will wait outside keeping watch; making sure no one gets in. Me, Mitch, Vikk, and Lachlan will head inside and rob the place. Vikk and Lachlan will keep all the people down while me and Mitch take the money. Everyone got that?" 

Everyone nodded in agreement and grew silent as they grew closer to the bank.

Our paper faces flood the streets,
And if the heat comes close enough to burn then we'll play with fire 'cause...

"Dude, there are so many wanted signs for us." Preston exclaimed as the group looked out the windows; and sure enough, wanted signs lined almost every wall, lamp post, and window.

"God damn mate that's crazy." Lachlan muttered as he looked away from the window to his smaller lover.

You'll never take us alive
We swore that death will do us part
They'll call our crimes a work of art
You'll never take us alive
We'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners
Partners in crime
Partners in crime
Oh, just try and catch us!

"EVERYONE GET ON THE GROUND NOW!" Vikk yelled as he and Lachlan pointed their guns at the small crowd.

A few people let out small screams as they obeyed and fell to the floor.

"Empty out the register." Jerome said sternly as he and Mitch rushed towards the counter.

Here we find our omnipotent outlaws fall behind the grind tonight,

The teller said nothing as he quickly filled a large bag with money before sliding it across the desk to Mitch; who grabbed the bag and began to walk backwards to Vikk and Lachlan.

"LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" Jerome said; unaware as one of the female tellers had pushed the secret button.

Vikk, Lachlan, and Mitch hurried over to the door with Jerome following behind.

Left unaware that the lone store owner won't go down without a fight.

BANG!

Jerome cried out as a bullet hit his arm; sending him to the ground.

"Jerome!" Mitch exclaimed as he ran back to Jerome and helped him up; taking him outside to where the rest of the group was fighting off the cops.

"Where we gonna go?" Mitch exclaimed as he wrapped up Jerome's arm.

"Dammit! He's got us pinned!" Jerome growled.

"Baby, I'm a little scared..." Mitch mumbled quietly.

"Now, don't you quit!" Jerome told his lover sternly; earning a nod from him.

"He's sounded the alarm, I hear the sirens closing in." Mitch said as he looked around frantically.

~FlashBack Over~

Our paper faces flood the streets,
And if the heat comes close enough to burn then we're burning this place to the ground 'cause...
You'll never take us alive
We swore that death will do us part
They'll call our crimes a work of art
You'll never take us alive
We'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners,
Partners in crime

"You know what? I'm done hiding." Jerome said as he stood up and pulled Mitch with him.

"This is the police department. Come out with your hands up, we have the place surrounded. Put your weapons down, put your weapons down! Ready, men? Aim... Fire!"

Jerome sent fire back as the police began to shoot. It was only when Jerome ran out of bullets that he turned back to Mitch and kissed him softly and grabbed his hand; guiding him out from behind the cover of the van.

The skies are black with lead-filled rain,
A morbid painting on display,
This is the night the young love died,
Buried at each other's side,

Jerome and Mitch walked towards the police officers with their hands in the air; walking past the bleeding bodies of Lachlan, Vikk, Rob, and Preston.

You never took us alive
We swore that death would do us part
So now we haunt you in the dark,
You never took us alive,
We live as ghosts among these streets,
Lovers and partners
Partners in crime
Partners in crime
Partners in crime

In one swift motion, Jerome pulled a gun from behind his back and shot at the police, only to get shot himself. Mitch sucked in a deep breath and closed his eyes as the police fired at him; sending him to the ground.

PARTNERS IN CRIME!

<><><><>

What chu guys think?

-Mia