Love Under the Stars

This was requested by xRainblossomx. Hope you enjoy Rainy!

You should be able to guess the ship. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Vikk's POV~

I let out a content sigh as I lay on my blanket to watch the night sky above. The wind gentle blew; pushing my hair into my face and creating whistles through the grass. In the distance, you could see the city; all lit up and shining bright.

"Where are they?" I thought as I sat up and looked around. "They should be here."

I was cut off from my thoughts as arms wrapped around me causing me to let out a girly shriek. Laughing could be heard as someone else kissed my cheek.

"Sorry baby. I saw the opportunity and had to go for it." A familiar voice said as they pulled me into their lap. 

I turned around and playfully punched Jerome's shoulder.

"Don't do that again J!" I exclaimed, giggling as he gave me a silly grin.

"But it was funny!" Mitch said as he sat down next to us and kissed both our cheeks.

"No it wasn't." I said, pouting playfully.

Mitch tackled me off of Jerome's lap and hovered above me. Jerome caught on to what he was doing and pinned my wrists above my head.

"You know what else is funny?" Mitch whispered as my face went bright red.

"No please..." I begged, hoping he wouldn't do it. "I fan!"

Mitch smirked as he put his hands on my sides and began to tickle me. I began to laugh and beg him to stop; I even threatened him to which both he and Jerome laughed at. 

"NOOOO!" I cried out as Jerome and Mitch swapped. "STAHP!"

By the time they finished, my stomach hurt from laughing too much and it was hard to catch my breath. Mitch and Jerome lay on either side of me, smiling at each other and me.

"You....guys....are jags." I said once I was able to catch my breath.

"No... that's Lachlan." Jerome said, pulling closer; making it so I was laying on top of him.

Turning over onto my stomach, I looked at Jerome's hazel eyes and smiled as he kissed my nose. We both let out a huff as Mitch flopped down on top of us; his chin on top of my head.

"Don't be all cute without me! I'm part of this ship tooo." Mitch whined playfully.

Jerome laughed and sat up slightly yo kiss Mitch passionately; squishing me between the two of them. I interrupted their kiss by pushing my head in between their lips; making it so they kissed both my cheeks.

"You're such a jag Vikk..." Mitch chuckled as he placed his forehead again my cheek.

"No. Jerome already said that Lachlan was the jag." I said, turning my head to give Mitch a quick peck on the lips.

I turned my head again to give Jerome a kiss as he laid back down; putting me and Mitch on either side of him.

We all let out content sighs as we watched stars shoot across the night sky. We sat there for hours, pointing to the constellations we knew and giving kisses to each other.

Eventually we all fell asleep in each others arms.

A/N:

Not very long.....
But it is kinda cute and fluffy. :3
Hope you guys enjoyed! Especially you Rainy!

~Mia