Bad Blood

"Behind you!" I yelled to my partner and lover in crime.

"Thanks babe!" He yelled back as he stabbed his attacker and kicked another away.

I nodded with a devilish smile and threw my attacker over my shoulder before stabbing his chest and doing the same to another. Soon, all the enemies were dead or unconscious; and our target laying on the table. I grinned as I pick up the briefcase and turned to my partner.

Only to get punched in the face by him. I faltered and stumble on my steps; not expecting him to attack. He kept a straight face as he ripped the briefcase out of my hands and kicked me hard in the chest. I stumbled backward and eventually tripped over a body; sending me falling backwards into a window. The window shattered under my weight and soon I was free falling from the building. 

He watched me as I fell; no emotion present on his face. I gave him a quick look of betrayal before my back hit the roof of a car and my vision went black.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I awoke suddenly; white light filling my vision and pain flooding my entire system. Mechanical arms buzzed above me and men in all white watched whatever they were doing to me. After looking a bot more, I realized I was only in white boxers and my hair was fluffy; meaning it had been cleaned.

"W-what's going on...." I asked, my voice hoarse from misuse most likely.

"Stay calm sir, we are only helping your body recover faster. Our leader will be in shortly to help you understand what is going on in more detail." One of the men in white stated kindly, placing a rough calloused hand on my shoulder.

I calmed slightly but then remembered his betrayal. I loved the crap out of him but he betrayed me; and that wound cut straight through my heart. My twisted into one of anger as I looked at the man who spoke to me before.

"Where is he?" I asked coldly.

"We don't know. After you were thrown out the window, we've lost all visual on him." A new voice answered.

The man from before removed his hand a quickly left the room with his other partners; leaving me with this strange new man. He had half a robot body, dark brown curly hair, and all black clothing.

"Also, sorry for just barging in. My name is Mat Nuccrione, but I go by Nooch. We've been keeping an eye on you since you joined the crime business." Nooch said as he pulled up a chair.

The machines around me ceased buzzing and returned to there hole in the walls. I carefully sat up and instantly felt relieved when I could feel no pain; but I could tell there were scars.

"How long have I been out?" I asked quietly, still not used to the hoarseness of my voice.

"About a week. When we got to you, you had almost bled out from all the glass and metal that was in your back. We quickly brought you here and began to heal you." Nooch explained as another man walked into the room with a pile of clothes in his hands.

"Thank you love. This is my wonderful boyfriend Brandon Hutt. He goes by Pete." Nooch said as I began to dress in the clothes given to me. "And we wanted to know if you wanted to join our group?"

"What is the group called?" I asked as I pulled on the combat boots; completing the outfit.

"Bad Blood. We are a crime group who deal with betrayals and other things. Are you in? If so, you need a code name." Nooch said with a grin as Pete joined him by his side.

I looked between the two males before a small smirk made it's way on my lips.

"Call me Benja."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"WOOF! STAR! I HAVE A NEW PARTNER FOR YOU TWO!" Nooch exclaimed loudly as I followed him and Pete down the dark grey corridors; getting glances and whispers as we passed.

We entered a small room with two bunk beds lined against the walls opposite each other and two males sitting on the one bed; both inspecting a map closely. Both raised their heads and looked towards us and I was able to get a better look at the two.

"Boys, this is Benja. He'll be your new partner. Benja, this will be your room and your partners. Once you get to know each other, come to the task room for your next mission." Nooch said before he and Pete left the room.

"So, your the infamous KillerCanadian?" A short, chocolate skinned male asked as he stood up and stuck out a hand for me to shake.

"It's Benja now." I said, shaking the man's hand quickly. "I left that code name after HE betrayed me."

"It's fine man, we understand." A man about my height with messy brown hair and dark brown eyes said. "I'm Woof by the way. And this is Star."

I smiled slightly as we began to talk a little bit about ourselves. I think I'm gonna like this place.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

•One Year Later•

"We have a visual. South park." One of the men at the main control console said.

"Who do you have?" I asked as me, Woof, and Star walked closer.

"CraftBattleDuty, TbnrFrags, and JeromeASF. They seem to be working together..." He answered.

I growled at the names of our former lovers.

"Tell Nooch we're going out." I said as me and the others walked out of the base and towards the park.

"Well well well..." I said as we approached the group of three. Their eyes all widened at us.

"What? How?" A man with a lava mob themed bandanna asked.

"You cam thank our new group. Bad Blood." Rob said coldly towards the man.

"Mitch? I'm so sorry for what happened. Can you please forgive?"

I shook my head as everyone drew their weapons.

"Bandaids don't fix bullet holes."

<><><>
:3

Hope you like

•Mia