Surprises ~Pack Ships~

Everyone knows the Pack. The group of six boys that become good friends over video games. What no one expected, was that Jerome, Preston, and Lachlan would join the army. These three goofballs surprised everyone, including their lovers. When the time came for the three to depart, tears were shared between the families, the soon to be soldiers, and their lovers. And then they were gone.

Now 12 months later, is where we come in. Let's see how the soldiers plan to surprise their lovers on their return home.

--------

~Merome House, Florida, 12:40 P.M.~

"MITCH! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" Mat yelled from outside the house, his camera in his hands as he began the recording.

A minute later, the door opened to reveal a grumpy, tired Canadian. His usually spiky hair was all over the place and his tired caramel eyes glared at Mat and the camera.

"What do you want Mat?" He asked tiredly as he stretched. 

"Dude it's almost one in the afternoon. Why the hell are you in your pajamas still?" Mat laughed as he brought the camera closer to Mitch's face.

"Why are you here Mat?" Mitch questioned again, ignoring the question from his friend. "Are you vlogging or something?"

"I was just dropping something off." Mat said. "Brandon has it in the car. HEY BRANDON! OPEN THE DOOR!"

Brandon smiled as he got out of the car and opened the back door, letting out the present for Mitch. Sadly, Mat still blocked his view so Mitch couldn't see what it was.

Brandon pulled out his camera and started filming the man before him. The man grinned at the camera and waved, holding a bouquet of gold, red, and white flowers. 

"Ready to see your gift?" Mat asked as Mitch began to look at him suspiciously.

"Mat I swear to god if you're pranking me I will..." Mitch trailed off as Mat stepped aside to reveal Jerome standing on the sidewalk in front of the car; looking rather dashing in his uniform.

"Hey babe." Jerome said as he took off his hat and handed it to Brandon, before opening his arms up for Mitch.

Mitch began to cry as he ran at Jerome and jumped into his arms; wrapping his legs around the other's waist and sobbing into his shoulder. Jerome held Mitch tightly, being careful not to crush the bouquet for his boyfriend.

"Y-you're home!" Mitch stuttered through his cries. "You're h-home..."

"Yes Mitch." Jerome said as tears began to fill his eyes. "I'm home."

Brandon and Mat grinned at each other as they recorded the entire interaction. 

'One down, two to go.'

----------

~Sidemen House, England, 1:38 A.M.~

"WHO THE HELL IS KNOCKING ON OUR DOOR AT 1 AM?!" Vik yells from his bedroom as he worked hard editing his latest video with the Sidemen.

"I'LL CHECK!" Josh answered as he ran down the stairs, a grin on his face as he opened the door.

"Does he know?" The taller of the two whispered as he took off his hat and walked into the house.

"No." Josh told him with a smile. "He's upstairs in his room working his ass off as usual. Go on."

The man grinned as he quickly, but quietly, made his way up the stairs and to the room of his beloved boyfriend. A soft smile graced his lips as he stood in the doorway, watching the smaller work hard on his computer.

"Come on... Stupid editing software..." Vik grumbled as the software began to glitch.

The man chuckled as he walked over and crouched beside his desk.

"You know if you tap the space button a few times," He quickly tapped the space bar, smiling as the software went back to normal. "You won't have to worry about the issue."

"LACHY!" Vik cried out as he tore of his head phones and launched himself into Lachlan's arms. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE HOME!!"

Lachlan laughed as he held Vik tightly and stood up; twirling the male in his arms and earning a giggle. Tears ran down both their faces as they held onto each other with neither noticing Vik's housemates recording everything from the doorway.

------------

~Rob's House, Canada, 4:37 P.M.~

"Thanks for the birthday present Choco." Rob said as he placed his new vlog camera to the side carefully.

"We still have two more presents for you Rob!" Kenny grinned.

"Really? Wow. I think I have enough!" Rob spoke as he looked at the tower of presents he had received from his family and friends.

"Nope! We're not done!" Mitch said as he, with the help of Jerome, pushed a giant box into the room.

"Guys... what is this?" Rob asked as he got up and circled the box. "It's so big!"

"Go ahead and open it already mate!" Lachlan called out from the couch, his arm wrapped loosely around Vik's shoulders as said male cuddled into him.

"Okay okay! Geez bro." Rob chuckled as he began to tear off some of the wrapping paper.

Mat quickly pulled out his camera and began recording, everyone around him grinning as they watched in anticipation.

As Rob ripped off another piece, he noticed a small hole between the wrapping; that went right through the box. With a tilt of his head, he began to tear off more and more paper, the hole getting bigger and bigger until...

"Surprise!" His lover exclaimed as he poked his head out from the now pillow sized hole.

"OH MY GOD! PRESTON!" Rob cried as he helped get the box off him before getting pulled into a warm embrace.

"Happy birthday baby." Preston whispered in his ear as their friends cheered and recorded the tender moment that played before them.

"I c-can't believe youre h-home..." Rob sniffled as the two parted, Preston gently carressing Rob's face and using a thumb to wipe away a tear.

"Well you better believe it you pecker." Preston said as he gently placed a kiss to Rob's lips.

More cheers erupted in the room as Rob closed his eyes and melted into the kiss; his arms finding their way aeound Preston's neck.

"Oi Preston!" Lachlan spoke up, causing the two to pull away from their long awaited kiss. "Rob still has one more gift!"

"Oh right!" Preston said, a small smile gracing his lips as he turned to Rob. "Rob I have a gift for you. And if this goes right it will make us both very happy. So..."

He knelt down on one knee, pulling a sleek black box from his pocket; and holding it up for everyone to see.

"Rob, we've been dating for almost 4 years now. And the last year away from you got me thinking. I can't live without you. You are my life, my sunshine, my happiness, my everything. So I was wondering..." He opened the box, revealing a silver band with gold and blue gems inside. "Will you, Robert Aaron Latsky, marry me?"

Rob's face was littered with tears, both from Preston coming home, amd the sudden moment that had just happened. Everyone in the room waited anxiously; their cameras trained on the two in front of them.

"Preston..." Rob began. "Oh my god yes!"

Once again, cheers exploded in the room as Rob said the word. Preston grinned as he slipped the ring onto Rob's finger and stood up, pulling him into another love filled kiss.

And now, dear readers, I think it's time we left the love birds alone. Let them enjoy the wonderous surprise that had been long awaites by both sides of the lovers.