Notice Me Senpai

This is based off of ihascupquake's song Notice Me Senpai.

I have nothing to say so let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~?????'s POV~

I can't feel anything. I was so empty. No emotions were ever present on my face. But that all changed, when I first saw my Senpai; his name, Robert Latsky. And he showed me the emotion, love. He helped me feel happiness, longing, desire, and so much more. But then, I learned someone else had a crush on MY Senpai. They taught me a new emotion; RAGE. Senpai is mine and only mine. I will do anything to keep him mine. Even if I have to resort, to MURDER.

~3rd Person POV~~Monday~

Akademi High School. Home to the truly wonderful kids of the city.

The first to enter, was Mitch Hughes; like always. He sat at the fountain; waiting for his Senpai to arrive when he received a text.

?~ I heard what you're planning...

M~ Who are you? And how much do you know?

?~ Enough. And as for who I am, you can call me Star.

M~ Okay Star. How do you know of my plan?

S~ I have my ways. And, I think I can help you with that.

M~ What do you have in mind?

S~ There's only two people in the school who have the guts to ask out Rob. Lachlan Power and Preston Arsement.

M~ The Aussie and the Texan? Seriously?

S~ Yep. I fyou take them out, along with three others, Robbie will be all yours.

M~ Thanks I guess. And only I can call him Robbie.

S~ Whatever. If you need any info, text me. Bye now.

Mitch turned off his phone and sighed when he realized he had missed Senpai. Getting up, Mitch fixed his uniform before walking into the school; his heart beginning to beat faster as he walked past Senpai. Once he was past, Mitch quickly walked to his locker and pulled out his notebook and pens.

'If I'm to murder 5 people before Friday, I need to come up with some ideas.'

Mitch thought as he closed his locker and quickly made his way to class.

~Time Skip~~Monday~

'Target one has been spotted.' Mitch thought as he followed a short brown haired male wearing a lime green beanie. He was heading to the bathroom after someone 'accidentally' dumped a bucket of water on his head during lunch.

Mitch smiled deviously as Brandon Hutt walked into the bathroom and into one of the stalls; locking it behind him. Mitch walked over to the light switch and turned it off; rushing quietly to the side once he did.

"What the? Who is in here?" Brandon asked; opening his stall door and and walking out. "Mat? Is that you? Seriously dude this isn't funny!"

Mitch watched as Brandon stumbled around the bathroom; eventually finding the sink closest to the light switch. Brandon gripped the light switch and flicked it on; forgetting the fact that he was soaking wet. Electricity flooded through Brandon's body, causing him to shake and twitch vigorously. A few more seconds passed before Brandon fell to the ground; his body smoking and twitching. Mitch smirked as he walked out of the bathroom.

'One down, four to go.'

~Time Skip~~Tuesday~

"I wonder who wants to meet me...?" Jerome Aceti asked as he stood near the edge of the roof; staring at the note in his hands. He was told to meet on the roof at 4:30 after school; to talk about something he never thought anyone would know about. Minus his best friend of course.