The Pack Prompts :D

So hey guys! This is just a small little short chapter full of little mini prompts I found on Pinterest! 

 I hope you all enjoy and let's get into it! Maybe one day, these will become full lengthed stories. :) 

~First Prompt~~Vikklan~

This is a Crime Show AU with some forbidden love. Detective!Lachlan x Criminal!Vik

"Are you sure he went this way Hughes?" I asked my friend, Mitch Hughes, as we ran through multiple alleyways.

"I'm sure Power. We'll catch this murderer." Mitch said as we stopped at a dead end.

"Are you sure about that Hughes? It seems like we've hit a dead end." Mitch's partner and lover, Jerome Aceti asked as we turned around and began to walk away.

"Oh shut up Aceti. Let's get out of here. We need to find this guy." I said, pushing the two ahead of me.

"Fine. Let's go." Mitch said as he and Jerome began to walk away; not noticing I wasn't following. "Chief won't be too happy about this."

I waited until they were out of sight before I crept over to the end of the alleyway and climbed over the fence.

"That was too close for comfort mate." I said as a figure walked out of the shadows; their small figure covered in blood. 

"But it was definitely worth it." The shorter male said as he came and pinned me to the nearest wall; kissing me passionately.

"Who was it this time?" I asked between breaths.

"Some guy who had a crush on you. I don't remember his name though." The small male said as he pulled away; some of the blood on his face now on Lachlan's. "Now he knows who you belong to. You're mine."

"Our love may be forbidden, but it's my favorite kind of love." Lachlan said as he kisses the male again. "I love you so much Vik." 

"And I love you Lachlan. Remember who you belong to." Vik said as he disappeared into the shadows yet again.

~~~~

~Second Prompt~~Poofless~ 

Alright. Thank you Will for helping choose this next one. This is a Zombie AU with a Under-Stress-Confession. Zombie!Preston x Human!Rob

How am I supposed to tell them? I HAVE A FUDGING ZOMBIE LIVING IN MY HOUSE!! NOT TO MENTION I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HIM AS WELL! 

My friends are coming over in less the an hour and I'm sitting at my desk super stressed. How do you explain to someone that your best friend/roommate/crush is a walking, talking, and undead male who magical appeared out of no where.

"Hey Robbie. I brought you some coffee. Are you okay?" Preston asked as he walked into the room holding two mugs.

"Just.... stressed." I said, rubbing my temples.

"Wanna talk about it?" Preston said as he set both cups on my desk; pulling up a chair and sitting in it backwards. "I'd be happy to listen."

"It's just that... my friends are coming over later tonight because they want to meet you. But how am I supposed to tell them you're a reincarnated human being who died years ago?" I ranted to him. "How am I supposed to explain that my best friend, room mate, and crush, is a freaking zombie?!"

"Okay. Take a few steps back for a second. You like me?" Preston said, smirking slightly as he leant forward on his chair.

Blush over took my face as I realized what I had said. Words sputtered out of my mouth like a waterfall of nonsense; only shutting up when Preston kissed my cheek.