Last Friday Night

~Mitch's POV~

I woke up with a pounding headache and most my clothes off. I turned my head and saw a random dude with blonde hair laying next to me; most of his clothes off too. We must've had a wild night. God damn this headache is killing me.

All around the room I could see glitter. All shades of color littering the walls, floors, even ceiling. I quickly got out of bed and pulled on a shirt and pants; not caring if they were mine or not. I walked over to the window that overlooked my backyard and gasped at the sight. Pink flamingos were floating in my pool, Barbies on the barbecue, and DJ's all passed out on the lawn.

Then I finally got a good smell of myself. I smelled like a freaking bar. Looking at my reflection, I noticed my hair was disheveled and dark marks littered my neck.

"Are these hickeys or bruises?" I said to myself as I inspected them closer. "Most likely hickeys form the guy in my bed. Damn, what's his name?"

A quite ding was heard from my phone which sat on the floor near the foot of my bed; half covered by pants which were probably mine. I grabbed it and sat down on the chair next to it; silently gasping as I opened my phone.

"Wicked Party Goes Crazy!" Read the caption. I put a hand to my mouth as I looked through all the pictures of what happened last night. "Oh god I'm so screwed..." I thought as I continued to look through them all. "Oh well I guess. My mind is all blurry, but judging by this picture, I'm pretty sure it ruled."

Flashback

Music blared loudly through the speakers as bodies danced in close quarters. People got up on the tables and began to dance there; others joining in on the fun. I was stumbling and slurring, having taken too many shots. I was then pushed up against the wall by a tall blonde and blue eyed beauty. He placed his lips on mine in a drunken and hungry kiss; which I returned.

After he pulled away we ran to the nearest bar and maxed out our credit cards. We got so drunk that the owner had to kick us out. Okay, maybe we broke the law and all but it was honestly one of the best nights ever. Hell, I'd do it all again.

Flashback Over

I'm trying to connect the dots and figure out what happened. Oh god what will my boss think about me getting absolutely wasted? Also, my car is missing which is just great.

Pulling out my phone again, I began to look through the news when I spotted something terrifying. There was a warrant out for my arrest.

Getting up and leaving my phone in my room, I went downstairs and surveyed the damage. The golden chandelier that once hung proudly above the entryway, was now just a mass of shattered crystals on the floor. In the light, I was also able to see just how damaged I got my favorite outfit; which consisted of what I normally wear.

I sat down at the counter and put my head in one hand as the other grabbed a ginger ale that sat just a few feet away and took a gulp; gasping as the burning alcohol went down my throat.

"This party was such an epic fail..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Ending it there because I don't know what else to add xD

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this one, number 4 of my goal for ten updates today. Anyway, gotta get writing the next one!

<>Mia