~Freaks~ The Pack

So here's a happier One-shot.

Prompt~ Mitch, Rob, and Vikk are hybrids. But to the normal people of the world, they're called freaks. After escaping angry mobs, they finally find a place to rest in a small town called Everglade. One day, a Freak Show comes into town. The trio decide to go, in case they could help. When they get there, they find out that they have attractions to three certain freaks.

That's an okay prompt I guess. Anyway, hope you enjoy! Play music when you want. Does swear. But doesn't say it directly. Sorry if it offends anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Vikk's POV~

After four years, we were finally safe. After four years of running from humans we could finally rest. But sadly, that didn't last long. A few days after our arrival, a freak show stopped in the town of Everglade. Me, Rob, and Mitch decided to go, to see if we needed to help.

Well first off, I should probably explain what hybrids we are. I am an enderman hybrid. I can teleport, use my purple eyes to mind control someone, and pick up large objects with super strength. A rare power I got, is being able to shape-shift into anyone. Rob is a werewolf kind of. I say kind of because he doesn't go crazy on fulls moons, but every once in a while, his wolf form would come out. Rob can run fast, use super strength, and is really great at hand to hand combat.  And Mitch is blaze hybrid. He can shoot fire from his hands, fly, and burn anyone with touch.

"You guys ready to go?" Rob asked from downstairs.

"I'll be down in just a sec!" I yelled as I through on my water proof clothes. I was one of the unlucky ones to get the curse of the enderman. I can't touch water, unless it's from the Twilight Zone.

Like normal werewolves, Rob is exposed to being killed by anything silver. When we eat, we only use plastic utensils in fear that they are silver. Mitch can touch water, as long as it's not rain. I don't get how that works, but he can touch any type of water as long as it isn't falling from the sky.

I grabbed a few knives and stuffed them in my pockets before rushing down the stairs where Rob and Mitch were waiting. They opened the door and we walked out to the car; Rob driving with me in the passenger seat and Mitch in the back.

Once on the road, the entire ride was silent. No words were shared; the only sound was the cars and and the music that blasted through the radio. 30 minutes of driving later, we reached a small clearing in the woods where cars sat parked.

"You guys see any place where I could park?" Rob asked, leaning forward to try and get a glimpse of a space.

Using my special eyesight I looked around and pointed to the edge of the clearing.

"Right there Rob." I said. "You can park there."

"Thanks Vikk. What would we do without that amazing eyesight?" Rob said, parking where I told him.

"We'd be sitting in a prison cell, waiting for our untimely deaths." Mitch said, no filter in his answer.

"True that." Rob said as he turned off the car and we got out.

"Thanks for that guys, but I'm sure you guys could've escaped even without me. You guys have amazing powers." I said as we walked to the circus tent near where we parked.

"Well, that's in the past so we'll never know I guess." Mitch said, his hands in his hoodie pockets.

"Yeah...." Rob said. 

We entered the tent and grew quiet as we were ushered into seats at the top of the tent. Rob motioned for me and Mitch to lean closer.

"Keep on the lookout for anything or anyone we could help." Rob whispered to us. "Mitch, once the lights go off, I want you to fly into the back area and save one of the hybrids. Vikk, you and I will stay here and keep a lookout. If things go bad, I'll run into the ring and attack the ring leader. Let's show them to mess with hybrids."