Hope Will Rise

Hey guys and welcome to part 2 of AC_Craft481's Apocolypse. She asked if I would write part two. So here we go!

••••••

"We have to do something! We cam't just sit here after knowing Herobrine killed our friends!"

"Clam down man! We'll find a way! For now, we need to get the freezing potion and save one person."

"I've got the potion, but why are we only saving one again?"

"Because Fire, that's all the Professor gave us. That's all she had."

"I guess I get it. So who are we gonna save Will?" Fire asked as the two raced towards the zombie infected town.

"I guess whoever is the most accessible. Remember when we arrive, set to hurt. They're still our friends." Will told him as the infected came into sight.

"Got it!" Fire exclaimed as he drew his sword took down a regular zombie.

Both boys jumped off their horses and attacked the army of infected that littered the area. Fire ran over and began to attack Eve, Dark, and Pink while Will ran around trying to find someone to help. He continued to run until he was cut off by Mika, Rainy, Kat, and Mia. He drew his own sword and fought his friends back before he was able to find someone. AC stood all alone on the other side of the field; but getting through their zombified friends would be the real challenge for Fire and Will.

"FIRE! GET AC! I CAN TAKE ON DARK, EVE, AND PINK FOR YOU!" Will yelled loudly to his fellow Jagk member.

"ARE YOU SURE WILL? YOU ALREADY HAVE TO DEAL WITH MIKA, RAINY, KAT, AND MIA!" Fire exclaimed back.

"JUST LEAD THEM OVER HERE!" Will yelled as he pushed Kat back with a swift kick to her chest.

Fire let out a sigh before he quickly sheathed his sword and ran over to Will; Eve, Dark, and Pink stumbling after him.

"You ready?" Fire asked he approached.

"No, but let's do this." Will said as Fire pushed through Kat and Mika; leaving Will to deal with the rest of the Jagk girls.

Fire quickly made his way over to AC; tackling her to the ground and forcing the potion down her throat. Fire watched as the red in her eyes diminished to a icy blue and her body grew still.

"Will! I've got AC! Let's get out of here!" Fire yelled to his friend as he picked up AC.

"Okay! I managed to take Mia, Kat, and Dark down. The rest are still chasing me!" Will said as he began to book it to his horse; Fire doing the same.

Fire quickly placed AC on the back of Will's horse and climbed onto his own; whipping the reigns to get his horse to go with Will following right after.

••••

"Just give me one second." The professor said as she messed around with her machinery.

"Thank you again for helping Professor." Will said while they both watched her place a golden apple onto the machine.

"Anything for the Jagk and their friends." The professor said as she flipped the switch.

Crackling noises were heard as the command blocks came to life; using the healing components of the Golden apple to bring AC back. Her body spased as she was brought back; one eye an icy blue, the other blood red.

••••

"How's training been going AC?" Will asked as the two walked around the top of the city walls.

"Good. Just still getting used to being alive again." AC responded; smiling slightly at Will.

"That's great to here. Hopefully one day we'll be able to save our friends. But for now..." Will was cut off as a large roar was heard.

Both turned quickly to see the Enderdragon spit fire all over the town; sending it up in flames.

"FIRE! GET YOUR BUTT OUTSIDE! ENDERMAN AND THE ENDERDRAGON!" Will exclaimed as he pulled out his sword and jumped off the wall; going to attack some enderman.

AC pulled out her own sword and began to attack an enderman that tried to attack the professor. As soon as it was dead, she turned to the Enderdragon as it flew back into it's portal. Pulling out an enderpearl from the fallen enderman, AC chucked the enderpearl into the portal; teleporting to the End as the portal closed.

The enderdragon roared as it landed in front of AC. Pulling out another enderpearl, AC began to take control of the Enderdragon.

••••

The mobs following Herobrine stood guard outside his castle; only moving from their stance as a loud roar shook the earth.

Herobrine raced outside as another roar sounded. Above him, the enderdragon hovered in the air; AC on it's back.

"This ends now Herobrine." AC muttered as they stared at each other.

•••••••

Eve_Shadow_Wolf
MakMon
xRainblossomx
WillieTplayz
Fireflyerplays4
@DerpyMelon246
DarkDisco7
pinkstar_22

Hope you all enjoyed and sorry guys! AC wanted me to tag all ya'll so yeah. Here you go AC!

Ans please welcome to my one shot book, the only two boys in the Jagk. Hope you boys enjoyed! Sya later!

~Mia