Weak

Welcome back guys! So many one-shots today XD

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one-shot. I absolutely love this song. Thank you AJR XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3rd Person POV (Kinda)~ (Bold is Vikk, Italics is Rob, and Normal is Mitch. Bold and Italics are everyone. P.S. This is a Merome, Poofless, and Vikklan story, but it hasnt started yet.)

I should've said no. 

But how was I supposed to know it was gonna be like this?

I should've just went home and gone to sleep.

But the temptation was too strong. I decide to dive way too deep.

Those temptations caused trouble for me.

One sip and he was wasted; which happened everyday.

It started as a slap. Then grew from there.

His kisses used to be gentle. But then they grew rougher and stronger; craving something more.

We always gave in. We tried to get away but to no avail. We were stuck in their abusive love. It wasn't until one evening that we got saved. 

I met someone who could see the world clearly.

I met someone who hit me with love instead if fists.

I met someone who was willing to wait for me.

And this, is how we met them.

~Rob's POV~ (Before I begin, Rob, Vikk, and Mitch's boyfriends are all brothers and live in the same house)

The sound of glass shattering was heard throughout the house as my boyfriend Anthony slammed his beer bottle against the wall where I stood; showering me in broken glass and drops of cold beer. I winced as glass cut my cheeks, arms, and shoulders; creating little blood flows. 

"I TOLD YOU TO GET MORE BEER YESTERDAY!" Anthony screamed in my face; his breath reeking of alchohol.

"I d-d-did." I stuttered out. "You j-j-ust drank it all."

Anthony slammed his fist into the wall beside me; creating a hole in the wall. He then grabbed my shirt and slammed me into the wall.

"You better get me more beer. Or you won't have a good night." Anthony said sternly before dropping me to the floor and walking off. 

Tears filled my eyes as I sat there on the floor; my head resting on my knees. A few minutes later, a hand was placed on my shoulder; causing me to look up and gasp when I saw a bruised Mitch.

"Did he do it again?" I asked, placing a hand on my friends bruised face.

Mitch nodded.

"Yeah. It was worse last time though."

~Mitch's POV just minutes before he went to Rob~

"Where did you put it?" Drake asked as he stormed into the room I shared with Rob and Vikk.

"Where's what?" I asked, looking up from my book. 

Drake marched over and hit my stomach really hard; causing me to fall off my bed in pain.

"You know what I'm talking about you little ass. WHERE. IS. IT?!" Drake roared with anger.

"I DON'T KNOW!" I exclaimed as Drake punched my cheek.