Bullet

Sad song, but I love it. So this story is a Noochzahhutt, Merome, Poofless, and Vikklan story. Hope you all enjoy, and get hit with the feels.

WARNING! Self harm and suicide are included in this one shot! If you feel uncomfortable reading about those topics, then please don't read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Introduction~

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.

Those were the number fresh cuts that sat atop Mitch's wrist. This was the minimum of what he usually does; but today he had to cut back. Today him and the other members of the Pack were going out to dinner; something they hadn't done since they all moved into the same house. 

It was honestly surprising how well Mitch kept his self harm habits hidden. Jerome was just to oblivious to the fact that his best friends were suicidal. Yep. Half the Pack were corrupted with these thoughts; only knowing of each other's troubles.

Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.

Those were the number of pills Rob swallowed. This was what happened everyday. Rob hoped the pills would help his headaches and thoughts; but nothing helped.

It was surprising how Rob was able to hide all the pill bottles in his room. Preston just ignored it. Never would he know that his best friends were suicidal.

Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.

Those were the number of sentences that lined the paper. Vik sat with his head in his hands as he thought over what he wanted to say in his final note. This note was started two weeks ago; but nothing has come to mind for Vik.

Lachlan was oblivious to his friends stress. Nor did he see the depression swimming in his friends eyes. Nor did he see the rope Vik hid in his dresser; which could be seen from the door.

Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.

Those were the number of times Brandon has climbed to the roof and considered jumping. Bottles sat on the roof of their house; all of them empty but the stench of alcohol was still evident in all of them.

Mat never knew what Brandon did on the roof. He was oblivious; just like everyone else. No one knew that Mitch, Rob, Vik, and Brandon were depressed. The four boys knew of each other's depressions; and helped as best they could. But this is one night none of them would get back.

~3rd Person POV~

Blood ran down Mitch's arm as he quickly hid his razor in it's place. A quiet sequence of knocks were heard on the bathroom door; allowing Mitch to know it was one of his friends. Mitch quickly unlocked the door and peeked out to see Vikk standing there. 

"The boys are all gathered downstairs. You need any help?" Vikk asked quietly as he motioned to his friends arm.

"Yes please. You know more about cleaning this stuff then I do." Mitch said as he allowed his small friend into the bathroom.

Vik nodded as he gently pulled Mitch's arm under the sink and turned on the water; receiving a wince from Mitch. Vik gave his friend a sympathetic look before drying off his arm and wrapping it up with gauze.

"You ready to go?" Vik asked as he opened the door.

Mitch nodded and followed Vik out of the bathroom and down the stairs to where everyone else was waiting. Jerome, yet again, was completely oblivious to the fact that Mitch had bandages wrapped around his arm.