The Sayings of a Soulmate Part 2

Here is part two of the Sayings of a Soulmate.

I came up with this idea while writing part one. So I hope you all enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Two Months Later and Vikk's POV~

"See you tomorrow." Mitch said as he kissed my cheek; Jerome doing the same to my other one.

"Bye guys! I love you!" I said as I began to walk home.

My life has actually been kinda nice. My father got a job a few months back and was rarely home. I've gotten to know Jerome and Mitch better and we've started dating. We became great friends with Rob, Preston, and Lachlan as well; who started dating the same time we started.

It's honestly been the best few months. I haven't had to worry about anything. But that soon changed.

When I arrived home, I was shocked to see my father's car in the driveway. Usually he wasn't home until late at night. But there he was; standing in front of the window, watching me walk up to the house.

I began to shake as I opened the door and walked inside the house. I placed my backpack by the front door before walking over to stand in the doorway.

"So. My no good son has found his soulmate huh?" My father said as he smirked as me. "Or should I say soulmates?"

"H-h-how do you know that?" I asked quietly. 

My father stepped to the side to allow me to see three figures. It was Ty, Ian, and Quentin.

"These boys told me about them. And three more of their friends have one of yours downstairs tied up. Boys! Take this him down." My father said, causing me to run down the hall; the three chasing after me.

I ran up the stairs; but was pulled down halfway up. Ty pulled me down the stairs as Ian and Quentin grabbed my arms and pulled me to the basement. I thrashed around as the dragged me to the basement door and threw it open.

"Yo Sky! Tie up this one too!" Ty exclaimed as they pushed me down the stairs.

Hitting my head a few times, I finally landed on the bottom step; groaning in pain. Three blurry people came into view and pulled me over to a chair in the middle of the room. They tied me up with rope before standing back and snickering.

"Our job is almost done boys. Let's go upstairs." One said to the others before leading them up the stairs.

I sat in the darkness of the basement before I heard a groan sound from behind me. Turning my head slightly, I squinted my eyes and could barely make out Rob tied up in the chair behind me.

"Rob?"

~Rob's POV Some time before~

"Love you guys!" I exclaimed happily as I gave Preston and Lachlan kisses.

"Love you too Robbie." Preston said, giving me a hug.

"Bye Rob, love you!" Lachlan said as he began to walk the opposite way.

"Bye!" I said as I walked away from Preston as he waited for the bus.

I pulled out my phone as I began the short walk to my house. I began to look through Instagram until I bumped into someone; knocking us both down.

"I'm so sorry!" I said, standing up and picking my phone up off the ground. "I wasn't looking where I was....."

Hands grabbing my wrists and another hand be put up against my mouth; cutting me off. I looked ahead of me and saw a man who looked quite familiar. He had black hair and hazel eyes; with slightly dark skin.