Great Minds Think Alike

I'm back to writing! Sorry this took so long. I've been recovering from a major sunburn and wasp sting. Neither of those are very fun. 

Requested by: Mak_Mon_XP

Here you go you jag. XP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mia's POV~

"Okay. Operation Pooflan is a go." I said as me and Rainy watched the trio walk into the kitchen.

"Let's do it! This is what Rob gets for telling two fangirls about his crushes!" Rainy exclaimed as she smiled at me; making my heart skip a beat.

"Y-yeah. Anyway, what should we try and do first?" I asked, looking through the ideas we had written down in my note book. 

"I dont know. Maybe the blind date?" Rainy replied. "We could get Mika and Kat to help us."

"Sure. I'll text them to meet us there." I said, pulling out my phone and sending a quick text to the two. "We can have Kat take care of Preston."

"So that leaves me to somehow get Lachlan to come?" Rainy asked turning to me.

"Yeah. Mika said she'll handle the food and Kat says she'll help too." I said, turning off my phone and setting it down; sending Rainy a sly smirk.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Rainy asked as she smirked.

"Does it have to do with 'accidentally' pushing our friends into each other so they kiss and confess their love?" I asked.

"Exactly." Rainy said as she jumped off the couch. "Well, I'm gonna go get ready. Sya later!"

Rainy winked at me as she left; turning my face a dark red. Why does she play with me? Does she know I like her?! Is that why she's doing it?! Oh god....

"For fudge sake Rainy." I said quietly. "Stop playing with my emotions."

Little did I know, three certain fanboys were listening very intently.

~Rob's POV~

"I'm not the only one who heard and saw that right?" Preston asked as we watched Rainy walk upstairs; leaving a red tomato named Mia on the couch.

"Yep. Girls got it bad." Lachlan said as he leant on the counter.

"I say we try to get them together." I said, looking at my two crushes. "I think they might be planning something too."

"I think that's an amazing idea Robbie! I say we do it tonight." Preston said, causing me to blush lightly when he said my nickname.

"Alright. When the time is right, we'll strike." Lachlan said before leaving the room; Preston following soon after.

'God why me?'

~Time Skip and Mia's POV~

"Where are you even taking me Mia?" Rob asked as I guided him down the trail towards the blind date.

"You'll see in a minute!" I exclaimed as I slapped Rob's hand away from the blind fold. "Also, watch out for that-"

"OW!" Rob exclaimed as he ran into a low branch.

"Branch...." I finished, trying not to giggle. "Also, keep quiet. I can and WILL put a silence spell on you." (*Will randomly comes in*)

After that, Rob finally stopped asking questions and kept quiet; which I was thankful for. A few minutes later, we finally arrived in the rather large clearing; where Kat, Mika, and Rainy stood with Preston and Lachlan a ways from each other still blind folded. I gave Kat and Rainy a nod; both immediately going and grabbing Preston and Lachlan. We brought them over to the large blanket and sat them down.

"You can take off your blindfold now." Rainy said as we all stepped back.

All three men quickly pulled off their blindfolds; only to blush when they see each other.

"M-mia? What is the m-meaning of t-this?" Rob stuttered out; his face beet red.

"What do you think bro? I thought you would want this." I answered; smiling at the trio before me.

"W-wanted what?" Preston asked; trying to hide his face but failing.

"A date with your crushes you silly pleb!" Kat exclaimed happily to her brother.

All three boys looked at each other for a moment before each smiled.

"S-so... We've all had crushes on each other?" Preston asked.

"Yeah. I guess it got so bad that our friends had to push us together." Lachlan said as he stood up; holding his hands out for the two below him.

"Wait! You need to have your dinner first!" Mika exclaimed as she stepped forward with a picnic basket.

"Oh." Was all Lachlan said as he sat back down again.

"Sorry it's not the best first date dinner." Mika said as she pulled out a few ham sandwiches, a salad, and some soda. "We didn't really have enough money to buy Olive Garden."

"As long as I'm with these two, anything is perfect." Lachlan said as Mika stood up; allowing Lachlan to pull Rob and Preston into a hug.

"Thanks Lachy. Also, can I ask something?" Rob asked as he gets squished in a hug between Preston and Lachlan.

"What is it Robbie?" Preston asked as he pulled away slightly.

"Will you, Lachlan Power and Preston Arsement, officially be my boyfriends?" Rob asked, blushing slightly as he did.

"Yes." Preston said as he pulled Rob into a kiss.

"Don't forget about me boys!" Lachlan said as he replaced Preston and began to kiss Rob.

Turning to the girls, I smiled brightly as we all began to fangirl and take pictures of the scene before us. Smirking at Rainy, we both scooted closer to Mika and Kat; who were both talking excitedly. Mouthing 'go', I pushed hard on Kat to make her fall; Rainy doing the same to Mika. Both collided with each other, their lips meeting as they fell down. 

Me and Rainy hi-fived as we backed away; giving the two love birds their space. Rainy began to walk away from the small clearing; me following right behind. What I wasn't expecting, was to get tripped by my own brother; who had a smirk on his face.

Bad thing I since I fell forward; I fell right on top of Rainy. We both landed on the ground with an oof; me resting on Rainy's stomach. My face went bright red as I looked up at Rainy; hers doing the same.

"Screw it." Rainy said as she placed my lips onto mine. 

I sat shocked for a second before eventually kissing back; wrapping my arms around Rainy's waist as she wrapped hers around my neck. After a few seconds we pulled away and laughed slightly.

"You're welcome!" Rob exclaimed from where he sat. 

"Fudge you Robert!" Me and Rainy said in unison, causing us to laugh again.

"My guess, is Rob planned to get us together." Rainy said, pointing to him as Pooflan ate their dinner.

"Well you know what they say; Great minds think alike." I said before gently kissing Rainy again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile: Kat and Mika are a blushing mess and are stuttering through their sentences but they eventually confess their love! Yay! XD

So guys, I hope you all enjoyed this one shot guys. I wrote this while up at camp and my friends kept wondering what I was doing and I'm like:

NO YOU GUYS CANNOT SEE. YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT I DOOOOO

So, yeah it was challenging to write this while up there but I got it done :D

Well, sya guys in the next one!

~Mia