Chapter 100- MEGA Chapter.

Start from the beginning

'Waiting for you in the car park.'

"Oh ho! I am so sorry Miss. Sharma I will have to take your leave. You know the other lawyer? He is new here, poor kid. I will have to go to him."

Poor kid??

Me?

"Oh?" Suvi said looking at him in surprise.

"I am like this, you know always ready to help anyone who needs it."

Me too!

Another minute I will help you remove your head from above your neck and give it in your hand- uncle Dutta!

"Please remember what I said Miss Sharma. Inside the courtroom I am bound by my duty. Otherwise no personal grudges and we can be friends.

Suvi smiled politely as the bugger walked off.

Waiting for him to walk away a bit further I sent another message.

'Something came up. You carry on. I will meet you later.' I supressed the urge to type 'uncle'.

He must be only few years my senior and he calls me a kid.

That too while trying to impress my woman!

Suvarna's POV.

Heaving a sigh of relief I watched the man walk away. He said the 'other lawyer' had called him.

That would be Shishir, where is he?

I had seen him right across the corridor just sometime back.

I tried to fight the feeling of disappointment that he had got busy with some work related to the case.

I should not feel bad, After all the case is his priority right now- the way it should be.

I felt a pressure on my wrist and realised someone had caught it! I gasped as I twirled around and next thing I knew I hit something hard.

Shishir's chest!

"You?" I asked feeling overjoyed immediately. "I thought you had gotten busy."

"And why would you think that?" he asked putting his arms around my neck , leaning his back on a pillar.

"That other lawyer of yours he said he was going to you." I said then looked at him suspiciously as a thought occurred to me.

"Have you been hiding here all this while?"

"Why should I hide?" he shrugged but looked away.

I smothered a smile.

"You know that other lawyer- what's his name- He seems to be a very nice man."

His dark scowl was enough to confirm that he had indeed been listening to our conversation –while hiding!

My man can be adorably cute when he does these childish stunts.

"He said we can be friends and he is always ready to help others."

"You stay away from uncle!"

"Uncle?? He does not seem that old." I almost laughed "Oh did you hear him call you a 'kid'?" I staid pretending to be surprised.

"Why were giggling away at his words?"

"So you were snooping around! Where you jealous as usual?"

"Listen-"

"Yeah yeah I know the anthem 'Shishir Mehrotra is never jealous!'" I air quoted with my fingers completely enjoying pulling his leg.