"No," he responds.

"It wasn't a request!" I say, trying to grab Kieran's sandwich. Kieran manages to move his sandwich away from my reaching distance before I could grab it. He pushes me away by pushing my face away. "What type of big brother are you? I'm here starving all alone and you don't even donate some of your food to me. I thought you loved me," I say, sadly.

"Not as much as my stomach," Kieran sticks his tongue out.

"Well, I'm willing to go to war for that sandwich. Give it!" I try to grab it again.

Kieran immediately licks the sandwich before holding it towards me, "You can have it now," he smirks.

"Ew! That's disgusting!" I gag. Kieran chuckles with victory as he takes a bite out of the sandwich. "Honestly! How were we even from the same uterus? That's it, this just confirms that you're adopted!" I cross my arms, irritated.

"We're twins," Kieran points out.

"It's just a cover up," I mutter. "Mum found you in the garbage disposal at the hospital because no one wanted you and she felt bad so she took you in and to cover it all up, she just said you were my twin so people wouldn't ask questions," I conspire.

"The sandwich is still mine," Kieran acknowledges. Jerk.

"Hey Kaia." I look up from my salad to see Tommy.

"Hi Tommy," I smile in response.

"Can I sit with you guys?" Tommy asks.

Kieran snorts, "No," he says.

I punch Kieran on the shoulder, "He's joking. Take a seat," I smile. I glare at Kieran who only ignores me and takes a bite out of his sandwich smugly. Show off.

Kieran completely ignores Tommy for the first few minutes before he speaks up, "Kaia, you need to stop following Regina around," Kieran states. Where the hell did talking about Vivian come from? Tommy and I were having such an interesting conversation on how carrots are originally purple, white or yellow.

"Why should I?" I pout.

"Because I told you, don't push her to invite you to the dinner party unless she invites you herself. It's her decision, not yours."

"I can't help but worry. I don't know what will happen if I don't go to the party with her," I respond defensively. Cade takes a seat beside me and immediately kisses me on the cheek. I smile at him before turning my anger back on to Kieran. "I don't know why you won't help!" I pout.

"Because I don't like interfering with other people's business," Kieran mutters. "Oh Cade, the teach wants to meet with us."

"What for?" Cade responds.

"Um, excuse me. We haven't finished this conversation, stop changing the subject," I say.

They both ignore me, "Let's go before lunch break ends," Kieran stands up with his last bite of the sandwich. Cade gets up and they both leave.

"Uh, this conversation isn't over Kieran Mercer!" I mention as they leave me with Tommy.

"Why don't you sneak the thought into her head?" Tommy suggests.

"Huh?" I look at Tommy. "What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"Like just say some words to Regina and pretend she's actually hearing things so she'd do it. Like how I did with you before you dated Cade, I made it seem like Cade is in your head."

"What did you just say?" I ask. My heart stops once I heard Tommy say it.

"You know, say things like 'you want to invite me to the dinner party, right?' and when she questions it, just say that you said 'you want to watch a movie after dinner, right?'. She'd probably be thinking she should invite you and she might end up doing it," Tommy explains.

"What?" My heart thumps harder and harder each word Tommy says.

"Hmm?" Tommy arches an eye brow. "Oh no, I didn't mean to say that."

"Did you just say Cade tricked me into liking him? And he used you to do that?" I ask. I recall the day when Tommy spoke to me after Cade kissed me the first time. I thought I was going crazy when hearing Tommy say that I liked Cade. But all this time, Tommy did say it? Cade made Tommy make me think I like Cade? Cade tricked me? I feel the churning pain remaining in my stomach. I feel sick. Was Ben right this whole time? Does Cade have genuine feelings for me or just wanted to prank me? I can't tell anymore. I don't know what the difference is anymore, I feel like pulling my hair.

Tommy and I remain quiet for the rest of the lunch. When Cade and Kieran came back, I couldn't even dare looking at Cade's face. I don't know what I'd do if I did look at him. I remained silent until I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and told them I had to go and just left them without another word. I wish Vi didn't have that math club meeting this lunch. I wanted to have moral support right now, I wish I could tell her everything and get her opinion. But Vi and I don't have that type of relationship where I can tell her my secrets. She doesn't know about my past. Only person here who knows about it is Cade. I feel so nervous right now, I don't know what to do anymore. I feel hopeless and stuck.