Hong Kong x Iceland x South Korea-Jealous

Start from the beginning

"I'm home, and I have like, ...a friend..." He says training off

A friend? What is that supposed to mean. I wonder... has he not told his family that we are together?

"Nǐ hǎo Leon, oh Nǐ hǎo Iceland aru" China says walking down the stairs

(Mandarin:Nǐ hǎo- Hello)

"Hello China." I reply

"Iceland has to sleep over, is that like, ok?" Leon asks

"Yes Aru, please make yourself at home" China replies

"Come on!" Leon says grasping my arm and pulling me to his room

When we get there I have a few questions I want to ask him. We sit down in his bed after he locks the door.

"Haven't you told your family about us?" I ask

"N-No I haven't, if if I told them about us I don't know what they would like, do..." he says not meeting my eyes

"Why? Because we're gay?" I ask a little shocked

"No, Yao and Russia have like, their whole thing going." He says "It's kind of like how your brother didn't like us together because he thought we were to like, young. They would tease me and like, try to mess with you which would be horrible and then you'll break up with me."

He looks down and I see tears on his cheeks. I wrap my arms around him and kiss the tears away.

"That wouldn't happen." I say softly smiling

He looks at me with a shocked expression when he sees me smile,

"Come in we should, go to bed." He says and stands up to turn off the lights

China knocks on the door and asks me if I would like an extra mattress. Now Leon and I have shared a bed multiple times so I have no issues with it but we need to make it look like we aren't together.

"Umm sure." I say looking at Leon

Leon and I go grab the air mattress but we have no intention of actually using it. After we make sure to lock the door so no one can come in Leon gives me an oversized shirt to wear. Because I'm smaller that him it goes up to my lower thighs. I crawl into bed next to Leon who wraps his arms around me.

I lay my head on his chest and my hands go to hold his hair. I just love how close Leon and I are, I didn't think he would ever fall in love with me.

*Time skip to morning*

Iceland's P.O.V.
I wake up before Leon does. He always sleeps in. I'm really hungry so I decide to go get some food. I get dressed and walk downstairs when I see someone sitting in an armchair. It's South Korea.

"Oh hey you must be Iceland da-ze!" He says looking up and smiling at me

"Yeah I am..." I say looking at him confused as to how he knows who I am

"I always see you hanging out with my little brother." He says walking up to me "You know you two should come with me today, I'm going to the markets da-ze."

"I don't like, know Yong Soo, Emil might not want to..." a voice behind us says

I turn to see Leon looking a little nervous as he looks at his brother.

"I think we should go Leon, it will be fun!" I say

He sighs and agrees to go with us, under the table while we are eating Leon and I have our hands linked. As more and more people come downstairs I get a chance to meet Leon's family. Taiwan, Vietnam, Macau, North Korea and Thailand. China has already gone to work and I've already met him anyway. I can't wait for the markets.

*Time skip to the markets*

Hong Kong's P.O.V.
I watch as Im Yong Soo is trying to flirt with Emil, he should know that he is mine, but unfortunately I can't do anything about it. It's so frustrating. Im Yong Soo pulls himself behind him and grabs Emil's chest. I notice Emil trying to distance himself from him so I pull myself between them as we walk.

"Hey come look at this!" Emil says excitedly

I follow him and to one of the stalls and he is looking over some pretty fans. He looks so cute with that excited expression.

"I'll buy you one da-ze." Yong Soo interrupts

Damn it why didn't I think of that?!

"It's ok." Emil replies putting the fan down

"Nah, you seem to really like it." He replies "I'll take the blue one da-ze."

After Yong Soo pays for the fan and gives it to Emil I can see a small blush on Yong Soo's cheeks. He better not be getting ideas with my boyfriend. As we are walking I start to feel a pain in my chest, like my stomach is feeling angry. I don't want the love of my life taken away by my brother! I feel angry and I realise that I have stopped walking. As I try to catch up to them I see Emil turn to Yong Soo and they start a conversation. Inside I almost feel broken, why can't I keep up with them?

*Time skip to China's house*

Iceland's P.O.V.
Leon was strangely quiet while we went out, I know something is wrong with him but I can't find him to ask what it is. I'm in the kitchen right now and I have already searched his bedroom and I have asked everyone else.

I make my way to the living room and notice Yong Soo on the couch, he notices me and smiles.

"Come, sit down da-ze!" He says excitedly

"I can't, have you seem Leon?" I ask

"Nope, not since we came home..." he replies

"Well then I guess I'll just have to start dating you..." I say

Suddenly a crash is heard from above the staircase. A vase smashes and then a thump comes down the stairs, something hard hits the wall and Leon appears looking very battered and bruised.

"I think not, I'm you're boyfriend, I'm like, the only Gaysian you need!" Leon says looking me in the eyes

"Wait you two are dating da-ze?" He asks

"Yeah, three years. Whatcha gonna like, do about it?!" Leon exclaims looking at him with narrowed eyes

"I had no idea! I thought you two were just best friends da-ze!" Yong Soo replies "That's why I've been trying to flirt with Emil, I thought you were single. But if you're dating my brother then I guess I'll give up, but I want one thing."

Before I know what has happened Yong Soo presses his lips to mine, Leon looks absolutely shocked. Yong Soo holds our bodies close but before I have any time to push him off of me he lets go.

"I've liked you for a little while now..." he says "But as long as my brother is treating you well then I have no problem with you two. But be careful telling Yao, you know how he feels about dating."

After managing to control my blush I look away from Yong Soo. Leon grabs my hand softly and pulls me up to his room. As we enter and he closes the door he presses me up against the door. He presses his lips to mine and I kiss back straight away.

He holds me so tight and looks into my eyes.

"Why did you leave?" I ask him

"Because I didn't like the way you and Yong Soo were being like, all buddy buddy with each other and whatever!" He answers and pecks my lips again

"So you were jealous?" I reply

"NO! Well maybe... just a little..." He replies

I pull him by his collar and kiss him again, I push him until he hits the base of the bed and I push him down pinning him to the bed. We've done things like this before and even so I still feel nervous. Just as things get really heated and our hands end up all over each other we hear China coming home.

"I guess we should tell him now?" I ask him

"It can like, wait!" Leon replies flipping us over so he his on top

He connects out lips again and starts grinding against me. I moan softly and hold him closer. His knee ends up rubbing circles against that one spot and I am already panting. I guess we really can wait to tell China.