Denmark x Norway-Laser Tag

En başından başla

I check my username and it's mackerel, at least it's something I like. I look over to Mathias and he is smirking. He tells me that he will beat me and it's probably true. I think he has done this before. On a tv it tells us what team we are on, I'm on the blue team while Mathias is on the red. Well that's a little disappointing but I guess this means I can try to beat him.

The lady opens the door to the room to which we will play in. It seems like a small city after the zombie apocalypse. I find a hiding place as does everyone else and soon enough the lights turn off. All that can be seen are a few dull white lights meant to resembled street lights. My team has occupied the platform in the middle and so far we haven't seen anyone from the red team.

As I am watching I feel a hand grasp my ass, I turn around expecting to see Mathias but instead it's some stranger that I've never seen. From the blue light on his vest illuminating his face I can see that he is about my age but he still had no right to touch me.

"Who the hell, are you?" I whisper

"Your next boyfriend~" he replies smirking

"No." I stay flat out and try to walk away

"What's wrong? Scared?" He asks

He grabs my arm when suddenly a laser sound is heard. His jacket dims down and he lets go of me. I look behind him and see Mathias smirking and pointing his gun at him. I don't want to get shot so I quickly slip away while Mathias is distracted, I watch from a little window as to what is going on.

"That'll teach you to touch what is mine!" Mathias says "Huh where'd he go?"

My face explodes into a blush as I hear Mathias call me his. I'm so glad it's dark in here. Now that I am off the platform I can see where the red team was hiding, soon enough the room blows up with laser sounds as the red team attacks. I manage to shoot s few people myself from my hiding place.

I hear footsteps behind me and I assume it's a member from my team because they dint shoot me.

"Your ass looks great from here~" Mathias' voice says

I turn around shocked bit I get and idea. If he wants to flirt then he will get what he asked for. I walk up to him and push him against the wall of one of the buildings. It's a little hidden from everyone else. I slowly trace my hand up his arm and then to his face.

"L-Lukas?" He whispers almost silently

"Shh~" I reply

I pull him gently by his tie and place his lips on mine. He freezes for a little bit but then kisses back. He tries to take dominance by licking my lips but I regain control when I force my tongue into his mouth and mark all of my new territory. I get so caught up in finally kissing my crush that I almost forget my plan, but I can't.

I quietly grab my laser gun and point it right at his vest. He doesn't notice what I'm doing when suddenly a laser pew is heard and his jacket light dies down, I shot him. Ignoring the no running rule I slip out of his arms and run away from him. I hope we can talk more about that kiss later though. Maybe he feels the same way.

Denmark's P.O.V.
I can believe I just did that. I can't believe I just kissed Norway. But was he just distracting me so he could shoot me? Well I guess I'll ask him about it after. We continue playing for another five minutes when the lights come on. This time a different worker asks us to exit the small room and pack away our vests.

I can't fine Lukas I'm the crowd and I get a little nervous. What if that guy tries to talk to him again? As I check the leaderboard I realise that I placed third with Norway in fifth. The blue team won though. As I am desperately looking for Norway head of blond hair sticks out from the crowd. However that buy is talking to him again.

Norway may not show his emotions but I know when he is uncomfortable. The guy tries to wrap his arms around him and I appear behind Lukas with a death glare aimed at the stranger.

"Come on Lukas, we're going!" I say grabbing his arm and walking with him back to the car

When we make it to the car the first thing I do is worry about him, I forget the kiss even happened.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" I ask placing my hands in his arms

"No, I'm fine..." Lukas says not being able to make eye contact, on his cheeks is a small blush "Uhh about earlier..."

"No it's ok," I interrupt "I get that you were just caught up in the moment and you don't feel like that towards me."

I can feel my heart breaking because I thought that he might have returned my feelings.

"Shut up you stupid Dane!" Lukas says, with a more evident blush "It's obvious I love you!"

I look up at him with hope in my eyes.

"Really? I feel the same way!" I say wrapping my arms around him

"I'm still going to call you a stupid Dane." he whispers but I don't care, the love of my life returns my feelings

We sit in my car and instead of going home we drive up to a hill over looking the city. We are sitting on a patch of grass just holding eachother. The sun starts to set and I realise that this is the greatest day of my life. Lukas looks into my eyes and we kiss once more, I guess laser tag really is a great date idea.