Sneaking In Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Who're you?" Petra asked suspiciously.

"Vixa!" Medi, Rose, Sadie, and Chai shouted excitedly.

"Hey girls, how's it been?" The girl named 'Vixa said. She had long red hair with matching triangular ears on the top of her head and multiple bushy tailed coming out of her lower back and was wearing a red jacket with a matching tank top, blue shorts, and some combat boots.

"What the heck happened to you back there?" Medi asked.

"What happened where?" Aiden asked.

"A week ago, in our world, we were out in the forest investigating something that was stealing our stuff and taking apart our makeshift homes we'd make for ourselves in the middle of the night and found out it was a mutant enderman." Chai answered darkly.

"It began go attack us and managed to call some of its friends for support and they separated us as we tried to escape. When we got back together, Vixa was missing and we hadn't seen her since." Sadie added.

"Yeah, when we were escaping, one began to attack me and it got me pretty good, then it teleported back here with me and I've been in this cell with Niko ever since." Vixa said ending her sentence by rapping on the bars of her cell and gesturing towards the feathery clawed creature.

"We were actually in that swamp trying to find Vixa when we ran into J and now here we are." Medi said.

"Did Herobrine make you two into hybrids?" Olivia questioned.

"Nah, I've always been like this *motions to ears and tails* and Niko's a griffin so... it just how they are." Vixa shrugged.

"What is it with you people and your strange companions." Reginald said while motioning to Medi's Eevee.

"In our world, we have animals that you can't find in this world." Rose explained.

"Really?"

"Yes, same goes for our world too sometimes." Stampy said.

"Can we please focus and get Vixa and Niko out so we can get back to saving the twins and Lukas?" Petra asked impatiently as she started feel around the walls for a hidden switch to open the cages.

"Are you talking about the guy who wore suspenders, the girl who wore overalls, and the blonde guy who had on gray armor and goggles?" Vixa asked.

"Yes! What about them?"

"I overheard Herobrine saying that he implanted 'commander shards' into the twins and the only way to stop the control over them would be the 'Astral Blade'."

"'Commander shards'? You mean command block shards?!"

"Yeah, that sounds about right."

"Oh man... that could help us in figuring out how to free the twins but I can't find anything that'll help you out of there." Petra sighed.

"What about the Redstone torches?" I asked and turned my head to look at one from the side and saw they stuck out of the wall, very slightly and Petra did the same to the other wall.

"I see it too, but which one will open the cells?"

"Let's try your lever first." I suggested while standing back and Petra pulled on her helmet. After she pulled the lever, a fire charge came out and hit the back of her helmet instead of her head.

"Well, at least I had my helmet on and this one's a no-go."

"Then it's most likely this lever" and I pulled the lever and all the cells opened letting Vixa and Niko out.

"Thanks."

"Now let's go and free the twins first and then we'll figure out how to free Lukas." Axel said.

"Right after we outrun them." Vixa whispered as the mobs began to wake up and come out of their cells and we broke out into another run.

Time Skip

Petra's POV

"Why do we have to be running every corner we turn and how are we going to find the twins and, possibly, Lukas without running into Herobrine in this place?" Axel groaned as we continued through the endless maze of hallways looking for said people.

"Well just have to lay low to not draw his attention towards us." Ivor responded gruffly as he looked towards Vixa, Medi, Chai, Rose, and Sadie who were whispering among themselves, catching each other up on what was happening.

"Too late..." three monotonous voices said at the same time. Out of the shadows from behind us came Jesse, J, and Lukas.

"Now what?" I hissed.

"Try using the Blade to disable the command block's control over the twins." Harper suggested.

"How are we going to do that without killing them?" Axel whispered.

"What if you just graze their arms with the Blade?" Stacy suggested as she pointed to the shards embedded in their forearms.

"We could try that but what about Lukas?"

"We hold him back while you guys take care of the twins." Chai said as she gestured to her friends and the Youtubers.

"Alright, then let's go!" I shouted as I ran up to J after Sadie handed me the Blade she'd been holding onto. I tried to slash his arm but he used two of his new arms to throw me to the side as the others rushed in to help me. Axel, Harper, and Ivor came to help me with J while Olivia, Reginald, and Isa went to hold off Jesse and the Blaze Rods fought off the wither skeleton guards who were coming from all around them.

"We'll distract J from the front while you sneak in from behind, but try not to cause too much damage." Harper notified me after helping me up.

"Got it."

Ivor managed to throw a potion of slowness onto J, but it didn't last very long and when Harper tried to hit J with her iron sword he tossed it away with his arms. Axel tried to throw another sound wave grenade, but it was flicked away with a flaming wither skull.

Finally, I got a window when Harper ran in and punched J from the side and, while he was quickly recovering, I ran in and slashed his top right arm with the Blade. He landed but then clutched his head in pain and shrieked before falling to the floor and his extra limbs and heads dissitigrated into black dust.

"J?" I cautiously walked up to him and keeled down to shake him.

"Huh?" He groaned and tried to pick himself up, but I had to help him to his feet.

"Are you OK?" Harper asked.

"Who are we?" Ivor questioned.

"Ivor, Harper, and Petra, what is this an interrogation?"

"Just checking to make sure you're alright." Ivor huffed.

"Thanks for saving me, but where are Lukas and my sister?"

"The others are holding them off for now." Ivor said.

"They're going to be harder to save since Lukas',  or Luke's, chip is nearly indestructible and Jesse is being controlled the most by Herobrine." J said as I gave him his enchanted diamond sword.

"Well now that you're back, we'll have some more help." I smiled at him and punched him in the shoulder and he smiled back.

"What're we waiting for, let's go."

1900 words

Thanks so much for getting this story up to 4.22 K reads, it's amazing and even more amazing how much you all give good feedback and nice comments 😊 I hope I can continue making the story awesome even with the slight writer's block I've been having for awhile now and how it's been months since I started this story and you all have been really patient with that so, Thank you all.

Until the next chapter, Bye!