"Pushy a raisin will be bigger than this piece!"

"You mean a kiss miss?" he grinned and I had to giggle and stab him playfully with my elbow.

"Don't be greedy girl. Feel privileged I am sharing."

"Yeah it is more than a wrapper." I said and managed to place it on my tongue without it slipping out of my fingers.

"How is it?"

"My tongue is still trying to feel it's presence." I retorted and opened my purse to fish out my set of keys. Thank Goodness I have it with me! "Prema called you isn't it?" I asked suddenly realising why he was here.

He shrugged "She did not want you to be alone after coming back home Suvi and neither did I when I got to know your family is away attending some marriage party. Prema had to urgently go for her classes or she would have been here she said." These two had always made my life easier by their thoughtful gestures.

"I will pull in your luggage then you can feed me." I heard Paresh say from behind.

I ran my eyes around my empty home. "Welcome home Suvi." I said softly to myself swalling the lump that formed in my throat.

A big envelope on the side cupboard near the door caught my attention and on checking I saw it had my name on it.

I stared at it as I read the address. My father's hotel address! It had been re directed to my home address.

What could it be? With hands trembling I slowly lifted the brown envelope up.

"What is it Suvi?" Pushkar asked as he came inside and set my luggage on one side.

"I don't know." I said and showed him the envelope. "Should I open it ?" he asked me softly and I nodded and handed it to him.

After five minutes I was reeling with shock.

I have been served a notice of adapting illegal means to take possession of my father's hotel?

"Subi don't worry. We will get this sorted in no time." Paresh said as he flipped over the document.

Just then the doorbell sounded announcing the arrival of another document. "You open it." I said and pushed it towards him.

"This is a fresh one. Dispatched just today and delivered on high priority!" he said tearing it open.

All of a sudden a strange expression of shock took ovder his face.

"What happened?" I asked my heart sinking.

"Nothing." He was quick to cover up whatever it was. "I will just be back okay?" he said moving towards the door.

"Paresh! What is it?" I asked failing to keep the tremble out of my voice.

He turned in my direction and pulled me in a hug. "Nothing that cannot be handled." He said firmly and planted a quick kiss on my forehead and stepped out "I will be back in a few minutes."

What is the matter with him? I tugged at my luggage and slowly took them to my room. After a few minutes I felt too restless to wait any longer.

I dialed Shishir for a video call.

Shishir's POV.

"So you are off to meet your sweetheart?" Danny teased me and I mock frowned at him.

"I am off to supervise a high profile case."

"Of course it is a sheer coincidence that it happens to be in the same city as where your sweetheart lives."