"I am sorry, 'attracted' would not be the world..umm.. Respect.. Yes I respected you.. Not because you are beautiful, but because of your deen, and you dont fail to amaze me every now and then because of your love towards Islam." he said and I tried my best to smile, as my heart was hammering against my chest.

He then cupped my face and planted a soft kiss on my forehead making me blush profusely.

"I love it when you blush" he chuckled and my face heated up as I kept looking at the floor.

"We are g-getting late" I said looking at the clock and he nodded smiling at me.

******

"Sarah mam, boss is calling you" the office boy called to me and I nodded checking my phone that if he had called or messaged me, but no.

Why is he calling me through office boy?

I got up and made my way to his cabin. Knocking, I entered and saw him engaged in his files. I cleared my throat and he looked up at me as I smiled. But he didnt smile back and instead asked me to sit as I tried to read his expressions, which were grave and serious.

"Umm..yesterday, you were working on a file when you left early, right?" he asked looking at me, his tone all boss like and I nodded.

"Sarah, there was still one hour left for your shift to get over and besides that file is needed after lunch at a meeting. It was your responsibility to complete that file"

"But I didnt know that there was a meeting today, no one told me" I said in my defence, while he sighed looking down.

"And besides, you know how I am dedicated to my work Yazan. But it was my father, no amount of dedication or dreams of mine would in any way get priority above my parents and family. Had I known that the file was important, I would have first completed it then left. It was almost completed anyways" I said in frustration while he looked at me sadly.

He got up and came to sit next to me, and made me face him by turning the chair towards him while I looked away. Taking my hands in his, he said,

"I know Sarah, how much you are dedicated to your work, and you also know that how much I am possessive about my company and I cant tolerate it lacking in anything, be it the meetings or the staff, but try to understand me, its not about the file or the meetings, its about you and me. I dont want the rest of the staff to think that you are taking advantage of my position, and you wanted the same thing right" he said and I nodded trying to blink back the tears.

"I will go, complete the file before the meeting" I said pulling my hands back and standing up, when he again held my wrist and stopped me.

"You dont need to worry, Hiba had already completed it" he said and my blood boiled on listening her name. So thats it. She must be the one to ignite the fire. No wonder she didnt tell me about the meeting.

"Okay, how about we go on a movie date after office?" he asked, but I couldn't get my head straight and refused.

"Umm..No.. I think I'll be late today, I have work." which was true. Hiba ma'am had already given me loads of work to complete today and I wasnt in the mood, completely ignoring the fact, that this was the first time we would have gone for a movie date.