I run to Paul and said "I need a one way ticket to Dallas now" his eyes lit up.

"To Dallas we go"

**
California to Dallas is not the sweetest ride when your girlfriend is in a coma.

I run down the hallway to the front desk.

"Hello ma'm Callie Hale" her eyes lit up since she knew who I was.

"Down the call room 204" I sprint down the hall ignoring anyone tell me to slow down.

I stop the door breathing heavily, what if she died, what if she is awake.

Stop playing the what if game, I whispered to my self.

I opened the door to a 13 year old messing with Callie's hand. The boy stopped and looked my way, his bangs where held back with a head bands.

"I'm Niall, Callie girlfriend" I said getting closer to the boy.

He nods "I'm Mason, the boy that call the police to help Callie" he whispered staring to mess with Callie hand again.

I pulled a chair up to him "thank you" I said pulling my hand threw Callie's hair.

"No need to thank me, he's in a mental ward now and Vickie is with the others" I looked at him with my blood shot eyes.

"I'll stop worrying you, I'm going to get some of the hospital food" he said getting out of his chair and out of the room.

The boys are taking a flight tomorrow to come see her. Lucy and her mum are on there way and Jordyn and the girls said they need time before they come see her.

Drew and Taylor, well I haven't heard from them I just feel that she is coming.

I pick up Callie's cold pale hand in my hand and cup it. The beeping noise of the machine was the only noise in that room.

"Callie" I whisper "I wish I was there keeping you safe. I wish it was me and not you here in this plastic bed." I sniffle as I close my eyes the tears still streaming out of my eyes "I adopted Drew and she is on tour with Taylor Swift. I talked to her last night and Taylor seems really nice and a good person." I looked at Callie as the tubes up her nose glisten from the lights.

"He is in a mental ward right now. This girl name Vickie is in there too but this kid name Mason is getting hospital food" I whip the tears off my cheek.

I sit there silent and mess with her hand.

"I know you may or may not be able to hear me but if you can just note I'm not going to leave your spot. If it take days, weeks, month I'll be here by your side every step of the way" the door swung open to Drew crying with Taylor by her side.

She ran past me leaving Taylor at the door. I looked at Drew as he touched Callie's collar bone.

"Mom I'm here I'm not leaving" I looked at Taylor.

"Don't you guys have a show tonight" my voice cracks.

She shakes her head "I canceled it to come see Callie" she whispered.

Lucy packs in with her mom right by her side crying.

I moved out of the way so everyone could got in the small room.

"I'm going to the cafeteria" I whisper my hands balling in a fist as I walk down the hallway.

There was people with cameras talking picture and video of me walking and crying. I pulled y hood over my head and pushed the doors of the cafeteria and walked in.

I saw Mason and walked over to him. He was was taking a drink of mike and staring at the white walls.

He saw me pull a chair up and handed me a peanut cookie. I shake it off, in no mode to eat.

"She had hope the whole time she was there. She talked about you guys ever second she could and smile when she mentioned yours or Drew name. She had her hopes up even with him messing with her every second he got." he stopped and looked at me his bright green eyes started at my forehead.

"Even after he cut her leg open and she lost blood, he cut her collet bone and he r-raped her" my breathing hitched up in my throat.

"That's son of a bitch if he ever gets close to her or my family I will beat him so he can't feel any thing" I almost shout.

"Calm down please, your scaring me" Mason whispered "I promise she won't have a baby to she I just feel it" he whispered the last part so I couldn't hear it but I heard it.

"How do you know Jason" I stated looking at the tile floor.

"It started the day Callie had that incident well a little but before that" he spoke up "I was tooken custody from Jason mother because I didn't want to go to a foster home and my parents have died from over does of drugs they had. A committed sucide as why they all it, I was than handed over to Jason's mother and lived with them. That day the while Callie was cut incident was saved by me since she wasn't the first and she wasn't the last" I looked at Mason the most I've heard spoken out of this kid since I've gotten here.

"You know kids, you just got your self in a big mess" I chuckled lightly.

He nods his head "yea but it's all worth for Callie"

********

Is it short?. It's short. Tell me if it's short?

:)

Anyway big big big chapter and sorry for late update I was thinking now I'll do Tuesday as my update.

Idk

Anyway

Fan•comment•vote