Chapter 60

'Har baar ka hai yeh tumhara. Why do you keep forgetting, I don't live here. Why do you always have to bring me at your home?' Vidushi let out her frustration as the car stopped right in the front of the lobby of his skyscraper where he reside.  'Let's go to my apartment. We will talk there' Parth calmed down his voice because he got the urge of his aggression. 'I don't want to go. So you better drop me at my place' Vidushi ordered Parth. Parth ran his finger in his hair, looking back and faced Vidushi in the next moment. He grabbed her slim wrist and dragged her to his apartment. Entering the passcode, Parth unlatched the door. As Vidushi trailed him, Parth asked Meera kaki and Manoj kaka 'Where is mom?' Meera kaki and Manoj kaka was shocked to see the Parth's behavior towards Vidushi. Manoj kaka replied 'Actually badi madam is accompanied along with Pushpa Malhotra for some purpose. She mentioned, she would have dinner with her. She asked us to inform you and Randhir baba about the same. She also mentioned you guys to have dinner on time because she might be late.' 'Okay' was Parth's loud reply as he was about to enter his room with Vidushi. 

Parth threw Vidushi on his bed. 'How dare you, Mr Kashyap' Vidushi fumed with Parth's anger. 'How could you, Ms. Kumar' Parth gave it back to her and added 'I am chasing you around since past week, I guess or maybe more than that. Like an innocent puppy. You are ignoring me for some goddamn unknown reason. What's wrong with you? Tell naa. ' Parth stood straight and folded his toned arms across his perfectly shaped chest. 'You are my problem, Mr. Kashyap.' Vidushi stood up, faced him and added 'Do you even realize, had you been a minute late, I would have my only integrity and esteem to that Bhuvan, that night.' Parth just couldn't take those words from Vidushi, after all she is his lady love. Parth held wrist, pulled her closer making her clash against his chest. As Vidushi looked into his brown eyes which intensify his love for her,  Parth grabbed her waist with one palm, caressed side of her neckline, titled his head, hovered his eyes over her lips which spoke those ghast of words and placed a soft kiss which turned into a passionate smooch, making Vidushi's eyes go wide. As Parth massaged her waistline and neckline simultaneously, Vidushi jerked him away 'I don't love you, Parth. I will never love you. I hate you. No, I want to hate you' Her actions blew him away. Parth was about to touch her shoulders to pacify her, Vidushi steps back and pointed her index finger towards him 'Don't you dare to touch me. I hate. I just hate those touch. Ewww. They are disgusting. I feel submissive and sub standardize with those touches. Do you even know, what happened when you were on business trip in London?' Vidushi fumbles as she yells at Parth. 

*** Flashback Begins ***
Remember the time when Viraj offered the job to Vidushi at Oberoi Industries. She discussed about the same with Siya, Ada and Sanyukta. Time when everything was normal between Sanyukta and Vidushi. 
There is a guy named Samir Mittal in my college. He has a huge crush on me. When I decided to join Oberoi Industries, I was curious to see Viraj's reaction on my acceptance.. Viraj! Damn. I had this one sided love for him. I wanted to propose him for marriage.  That day, when I decided on Viraj's offer, Samir stopped by and confessed his feeling for me.

Guys enjoy this chapter 😎 Do tell me how you liked it 😉 Drop your reactions and feedback 🙂 Silent readers, tell me are you guys loving it or am I boring you 🙁