Epilogue.

In these 2 years of marriage, Sushmita had tough time burying the hatchet between Vidushi and Parth. These two never left a chance to argue over the silliest thing. Sanyukta had already given up on Vidushi because she ends up arguing too much comparatively. Randhir pacifies Parth to let it go. Sometimes Parth listens to Randhir while other times, Randhir gets bashed by Parth. Randhir was effectively handling the firm as our Viraj and Aashi were off for their honeymoon. Speaking of Parth, he used to spend maximum time with Vidushi because of newly found cranky behavior of Vidushi. Sanyukta never complain to Randhir because she knows maintaining the stability of the firm in the economic market is very important.

Guys, your guess is right. Vidushi and Sanyukta were pregnant at the same time. They entered their ninth month together. One such day, Sushmita sat on the couch, took a deep breath and announced 'I am so done with conflicts happening between Parth and Vidushi these days.' Parth and Randhir shifted their focus away from the laptop. Sushmita continued 'You know what, one of you book my ticket from Rishikesh. I want peace for few days.' Randhir took out his spectacles and placed on the vacant area of the keyboard of the laptop. 'No maaa. You can't go now anywhere. In fact, no for next 2 months. After that, forget Rishikesh. I will book your tickets for southeast Asian countries tour. I promise you!' Parth acknowledged his words and added 'Even I will contribute for it. But maa, don't do this to us now.' Sushmita frowned at them and stood up from the couch, heading towards her room. 'Parth! Mummyjee!' They heard Vidushi's scream from upstairs. Parth and Sushmita immediately rushed themselves upstairs towards Parth's room. Randhir was about to join in when he heard Sanyukta's call 'Randhir! Help me.' Randhir rushed towards her room. 'I think my water broke. Call the doctor soon' Sanyukta ran breathless as she spoke after noticing Randhir enter the room.

'Randhir!' Parth walked out of the room and called for Randhir. 'Bhai!' Randhir in turn called him. 'I think her water broke. We need to rush to the hospital' Parth and Randhir said those words together. Sushmita and Parth helped Vidushi proceeding downstairs while Randhir and Meera kaki helped Sanyukta towards the car in the parking lot. Vidushi was the one who reached late. Parth settled himself in the passenger seat of Randhir's car. Sanyukta and Vidushi managed to settled on the back seats. In other car, Suresh chacha drove Sushmita to the hospital following Randhir's trail.

Randhir called for stretchers. ward boys, nurses and obviously doctor to get Sanyukta and Vidushi operated immediately. Vidushi gave birth to a baby boy through a normal way. Sanyukta had complications while conceiving a child so the doctors opted to go for unplanned cesarean surgery. After pacing outside the operation theatre for more than half an hour, Randhir finally heard his baby's cry, much to his relief. Sushmita was eager to know the gender of Randhir's child. The nurse wrapped his baby and took out the operation theatre followed a stretcher carrying an unconsious body of Sanyukta. Randhir got a chance to take his baby girl in his arms and kept staring at his little angel. Parth envied Randhir while Sushmita swung herself into mixed emotions: happy for Sandhir and sad for Vidharth. Randhir offered Parth to exchange babies. Parth denied the offer stating 'My next kid will be baby girl. You just wait and watch.' Sushmita and Randhir shared their giggles together.

Randhir and Parth looked in the opposite direction at the ward where Vidushi and Sanyukta was taken in their unconscious state. The pretty happy smile crept as they looked at the babies they were holding. The nurse approached them with forms to complete the formalities for the birth certificate. 'Sanvi' Parth suggested the name for Randhir's baby girl while Randhir suggested 'Paran' as the name of Parth's baby boy. Vidharth and Sandhir united in the unique way. Finally, they hit the parenthood together as the kids share the same date of birth. This event is so rare but it happened with them. Their journey was nevertheless a rollercoaster ride but everything fell into the place eventually. Let's hope they look after their kids as a mature adults.

They would like to thank all of you for supporting them throughout their journey and never leaving their side. They hope you guys welcome my trio - Rudra, Aradhana & Shailesh with same love and affection you showered Sandhir with.    

***************************THE END ***************************

Author's Note: 

So this is it. I hope you like this FanFics. Just like, because of no. of votes and views. Nevertheless, if you feel it's a worth to be read, recommend among your friends and ask them to give this a shot. Love you all. I will be back soon with new story  'Tangled Threads'.