Chapter 36

Parth swung open the door and mocked Randhir 'Waah Randhir! Tu toh mere se bada ho gaya.' Randhir freed himself from Sanyukta's warmly and cozy hug. Randhir made an attempt to act innocent and counter questioned Parth 'Parth, tu kya bol raha hai?' This question was sufficed to welcome a tight slap on Randhir's left cheek by Parth. With a little pout, Randhir caressed his cheeks. Before Randhir could speak anything, Parth welcomed him to the tight brotherly hug. Both felt comfortable with each other's presence in their life. Randhir finally questioned 'Aise thappad maarne ke jhapki kaun maarta hai?' 'Mein!' Parth was quick in his reply. 'Aww! That's so sweet of your gesture. Parth sir, you are absolutely great' Sanyukta complimented. Vidushi absentmindedly replied 'Agar Hitler apne life me ek aadha baar koi nek kaam karega, toh vo Saint nahi ban jaayega?' After breaking the hug, Parth ordered Vidushi to shut her mouth while Randhir asked Sanyukta with a cute little pout 'Aur mein?' Sanyukta walked upto him, pulled his cheeks and said 'You are absolutely awww-dorable!' Randhir was lost in her cute gestures and sweet smile. He closed his eyes just to lock her beauty with him forever. His moments with Sanyukta broke when his phone beeped in.

The HR manager just dropped Aryan's address in his message box. 'Enough of this melodrama! Time for some action' Randhir thought and seek permission from Parth 'Actually, Parth! Office me kuch kaam hai. Mein office hoke aata hu' turns himself towards Sanyukta and winks 'Vidushi ka khayal rakhna. Thode time me aata hu woh (emphasizing the word - woh to make her recollect the conversation that they had few minutes back) kaam karke aata hu' Before he could leave, Parth suggested 'Actually, mujhe bhi office se kuch files laani thi. Mein bhi chalta hu' While he thought 'Mar gaya Randhir! Ab kaise kalti maarega?' Randhir gave a nod of approval to Parth, for the very reason - he couldn't deny Parth's words.

They walked towards the elevator together after they asked attendant to take care of girls, that's when Randhir suggested 'Actually bhai, aap ghar ruk jaao. Aap ko jo file chahiye voh mujhe bataa do. Mein leke aaunga' It seems, Parth was giving second thoughts according to Randhir's observation. So, he prayed God to make him change his decision not to come to office. Parth looked at his antics and found something to be fishy, big brother instincts after all. So, Parth played along 'Theek hai, Randhir. Tu voh Arise India aur Asia Motor Works ki file leke aana. Mere desk pe hi hogi.' As soon as Randhir entered the elevator, waving him bye, Parth immediately called for another elevator to take him to the parking lot. Parth silently followed Randhir's trail and learned - he lied to him, when his car took different route other than that of office. Randhir car halt near the gate of the complex named Diamond Square Cooperative Group Housing Limited. Parth parked his car at the safe distance and followed Randhir. The moment Randhir informed watchman that he is relative of Aryan Harshwal and entered his details in the visitor's register, Parth was all confused. Since Parth overheard the details, he replicated the same thing after two more visitors made the entries in the same register.