Chapter 85

'How dare you!' Antara's father screamed over Randhir. 'Don't you dare speak a word, Mr. Mukherjee' Randhir pointed his index finger at him.

Remember this scene when Randhir opens his Banglore trip to Parth. Randhir mentions about the scene he witness 'Papa ka Thursday ko call aaya tha, unhone bola mujhe - yeh deal nahi ho sakti. Aise log ke saath naa mein kaam karunga naa hi Parth ko karne dunga. Acha hua vo nahi aaya idhar.' Mein ne reason pucha but unhone bola ki vo ghar aake sab bataayenge. Friday ko Mukherjee uncle ka call aaya mumma ko. Vo request kar rahe the ki aap idhar aa jaao. Mumma ne mere se discuss kara toh mujhe pata nahi kyun bahut weird laga. So, I told mom, you stay here and I will go to Bangalore. It was already late night when I reached dad's room in Bangalore. I found the hotel's room was not closed properly. Mein ne dheere se darwaza khola and what I encountered was beyond my thoughts. It's better I take his name, rather than calling him uncle. Amit Mukherjee was threatening dad to lock the deal at low rate and dad was denying constantly. Unko naa sunaa nahi tha toh unhone beer ki bottle dad ke sar pe toda and pierced remaining broken bottle within his ribs, stomach continuously. I just entered the room and fought with them so much' and then he confess about his crime that he killed one of the people along with him. Amit Mukherjee is Antara's father. Randhir narrated the same information in presence of people around who are soon to be family - vidushi and Sanyukta. Not to their mom Sushmita who is unaware of the truth.  They hold rights to know the truth.

Sushmita was having a hard time holding back her tears on learning the truth behind her husband's death. Randhir kneeled in front of his mom and looked straight into her eyes 'Maa, I am really sorry. We should have shared this with you earlier. We only had you. Me and Parth don't want you to disown us. I know I don't deserve to your forgiveness. I won't either ask for one.' Parth was mad because first, Vidushi admitted she lodged a complaint against Bhuvan and got slapped for the same from Antara, now Randhir dropped a truth bomb in front of all. 'Enough of it! Randhir killed Amit's Mukherjee's younger brother because you, a****** murdered my dad brutally without any mercy. My mom lost her husband and knowing this truth after a decade, thanks to you b******. Sanyukta murdered Aryan because she was a victim of a domestic violence. Vidushi put Bhuvan behind the bars because Bhuvan was the one molesting her since past few months. Antara broke up with me in London even though I was in serious relationship with her. Antara choose Bhuvan over me. Is there anything else left to say? Speak up right away' Path's nervous breakdown scared hell out of everybody. 'Don't you get on my nerves, Mr. Mukerjee. I can put you behind the bars and you will have your son-in-law to accompany you for lifelong.' Parth stomped him away in a fraction of second. Parth vented his anger on Mr. Mukherjee. 'You, s** ** b****! Because of you, we lost our dad. Your daughter played with my feeling. Then came your daughter's husband and your son-in-law. That m**** screwed MY Vidushi's life. That molestation changed her life. I always loved her jolly nature which your f****** son-in-law snatched it away. I am not letting you go with an ease. Neither am I going spare Samir as well. Good that Sanyukta killed Aryan. I would have been person who would kill Bhuvan. Randhir, call cops right away. I have enough proof to you behind bars, Mr Amit Mukherjee.'