Chapter 42

He ran his fingers in his hair and lowered his upper body towards Sanyukta, facing her with minimum proximity 'Sanyukta! Sanyukta! You are so stubborn. You are making my life difficult.' He clutched her hair to hear her pain, which she did eventually. 'Even your pain turns me on!' He exclaimed. He placed a rough smooch over her lips while she tried to free herself from his grip, but all her efforts in vain. As he detached his lips, he remarked 'It has been 4 months. You should be well acquainted with my antics. Still, you don't learn from your mistakes.Firstly, stop struggling whenever I get intimate with you. Secondly, my every denial decision must be obeyed by you. Lastly, you are my wife. Why do you keep forgetting? After such sessions, I tend to starve. Get up, baby! Go to the kitchen and prepare my dinner as soon as possible' Sanyukta hold back her tears and hurried towards the kitchen. He smirked at her defeat and took the towel & night wear, entered restroom to get fresh.

Sanyukta splashed gallons of water on her face from the running tap of the kitchen sink. 'I wished I could delete past 4 months from my life. He is my eclipse, which is everlasting. I don't believe this marriage. I am suffering with his tantrums and stubbornness. I want my Vidushi back in my life. I want to share everything with her. But I can't have her, after whatever she did to me. Even if I want to forgive her, I just can't forget her.' Her thoughts looped around her while she was cooking dinner from her so-called husband. She was brought back to the reality when he ran his fingers across her back of neckline. His every touch evoke substandard submissive feel. Sanyukta never thought, she would experience such a thing in her life. 'Dinner's almost ready. Please be seated. I will serve it' Sanyukta replied as she took his hands off her. He placed his chin over the crock of her neck and whispered 'Don't forget I am your husband.' Sanyukta served bhindi sabzi, three chapatis, a bowl of dal and few spoons of rice on his plate. She took the plate in her hand, turn around and forwarded the plate to him. As he took away the plate, Sanyukta asked for permission 'Can I freshen up myself?' He nodded as he settled himself with the plate full of food on the dining table.

She entered in the restroom taking her night wear and towel. She drenched herself in hot water of the shower, thinking how to annul this so called marriage. 'I want to get rid of him. Already he destroyed my life. One day, he will the reason to destroy my career, too. I just can't think of another way to free myself from the cage that he built around. One hell of manipulative person he is! I want to seek help. But the way he trapped me in, damn it! Even speaking about it with anyone, I will surely land in trouble. Shall I approach an advocate? Maybe, this is right. And yes, I will meet the advocate who registered our marriage. I hope he's helpful. Can I just agree, restroom is the best place to come up with solution of any problems?' She attempted to smile, let towel soak her wetness along with her pain, slip into her night wear and stepped out of the room. She found her husband snoring after sipping some whiskey. She could easily figure that out because a bottle of whiskey was accompanied by a short tumbler glass on the side table of the bed. She slept on the couch residing in their bedroom as her husband occupied entire bed, thanks to clock positions made by him on the bed every night. 

  ** Author's note :

Enjoying the story ? Leave your valuable feedback in the comment section below. If you love my work, don't forget to cast your vote on your favorite chapters. I apologize for being irregular with updates. I have work to be wound up before I go back home. So, I won't be able to post on a regular basis. I hope my readers understand my situation. Happy reading 😻