Chapter 62:

That's how I was molested. Samir sent the contract to Viraj. He signed it and I was in charge of the project with Goenka Group of Companies. I somehow managed first day. His lustful eyes hovering over my cleavage, my exposed legs, my decent sized butts was a gross. Ewww! The way he purposely spill the water over my top, his constant look when I used to blew water away from shirt, his unwanted massage section over my neckline, back, his unnecessary stroke on my thighs whether I wear skirt or trousers. I felt disgust in his presence. Whenever I struggled to get out of his grip, he used to slap me and placed a rough smooch with his chapped lips. I lost myself. My distance between Sanyukta grew and we are still not the good terms. I decided to approach Viraj but he was gone. I mean, he was on the vacation to Stockholm. I had no one to share such happenings. I lost a fight with that monster. I was lucky enough you came into his cabin that day and saved me.

** Flashback Ends **

'Vidushi, do you think I am corpse back then? Why didn't you tell me? I was dying to meet you. And you stupid girl, you got all energy to argue and fight with me but you don't want share such sensitive things with me. I love you, Vidushi. I have fallen for you. How could I let anything happen to you ?' Parth sounds concerned. Vidushi simply hugged him out of blue and Parth taunted 'Should you have notified me before this unexpected hug?' A scowl reflected on her face as she took a step back. Parth walked towards her and locked her in his embrace 'Vidushi, I am always there for you. That day, when my mom came, I walked out of my cabin when Viraj mentioned about you working on Goenka Group of Companies project. I didn't like that. When I stood the edge of the terrace garden, the winds hurt me with the scene replaying the one I eye witness. It's not easy to see you with someone else. You brought my mom's hand made chicken biryani. I felt happy to see your concern towards me. I thought we could have it together. But you left creating hollowness in my chest. I didn't have lunch that day because you didn't have either. When I came downstairs and was on my way to cabin, I heard you arguing with someone. It's only my right to argue with you. Unfortunately, I overheard conversation. As you left the workplace, I followed you. I saw you with Samir if I am not wrong after reaching destination. He insisted you to take the money which you kept denying. That's how I got to know about your one stand with Bhuvan. After Samir left, you caught me red-handed. I agree it was my idea to trap that b****** in his own trap' Parth explained.

Vidushi cupped her hips and reverted 'Won't you be here on time, I would have kicked your a**.' 'And if he would have even touched you in his wrong intentions, I would have kicked Bhuvan's a**' Parth added. 'You have already done that, Mr. Kashyap. Don't you?' Vidushi made a point. 'That was nothing. That was only for his attempt to watch you naked.' Parth said it casually. 'Oh hello, Mr. so-called-savior, you kicked him so hard on his jewel that he groaned in pain. You punched him so hard that he oozed out the blood from his mouth. You kicked him so many times followed by your curses that he fainted then and there' Vidushi recalled the scene between Parth and Bhuvan behind the door of the hotel room. 'All thanks to God! You finally lodge a complaint of sexual harassment and molestation against him. See. He is behind the bars.' Vidushi frowned and Parth giggled over her frown.

Randhir entered the room and found Sanyukta sleeping uncomfortably on the small sofa placed in their room. Randhir scooped Sanyukta in his strong arms and make her lay on the bed after placing the key on the side table adjacent to the bed. He covered her with the duvet, watch her till he fell asleep on the couch. 

  Did you guys enjoy this chapter? This was Vidushi's story. Up for Sanyukta's story? Tell me in comment section.